Lana

Wait, what's happening?! Everyone was leaving the room like zombies, leaving only me. That was when I noticed that Carrie's legs started to twitch, I went and locked the door in case anyone came in to disturb her.

Looking at Carrie's long legs, I was beyond shocked! Like what has happened to me hours ago, was now also happening to her!

A scream threatened to be squeezed out of my throat. That was when my bestie woke up and her head shop up.

"What happened?" She asked me, while wiggling her mermaid tail.

"Oof," Carrie gasped as she saw her transformed legs.

Then, she fell unconscious, AGAIN!

I pulled out my brand new Iphone, and searched up, "mermaids", showing information that mermaids are beautiful mythical creatures and like , had magical and prophetic powers.

Scrolling through useless information and pictures of gorgeous maidens with fish tails, I shook my head in wonder and disbelief.

I decided the best thing was to ignore all of this nonsense.

Suddenly, the door was busted open, and there stood Steve.

"Well, well, well, look who's here?" I asked.

"Where were you when Carrie was in danger?" I shouted angrily at him.

Looking perplexed, Steve finally said,

"Look, I have something to tell you,"

"What?" I replied, rolling my eyes.

Pulling me by the arm, he tried to get me out of the room, but I slapped his dumb ass face HARD.

"Yo, why did you do that?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I retorted, still furious that he hadn't even been worried for Carrie!