Carrie

Finally! Class is over, I'VE GOT TO TALK TO LANA! Steve held my hand as we walked out of the classroom, and we saw Derek walking towards us.

"Babe, catch ya later" Steve said as he gave me a quick peck and walked towards Derek.

I immediately texted Lana to meet me at the cafeteria. Soon, after arriving at the cafeteria, I saw Lana waiting for me, she was at the doors of the school also waiting for her lunch delivery. Lana always eats lunch packed from home, because she says that she doesn't like the kind of food at the school, which is usually oily pasta, spaghetti with some veggies. She noticed me, quickly took her lunch from one of her maids, and ran towards me. I gave her a quick hug, and sat down to eat. Then, I told her all about Steve as I saw a frown on her face, she quickly covered it with a sheepish smile.

"Why? Don't you like Steve?" I asked.

"But, I mean he's known for breaking girls' hearts and............"

I nodded for her to continue.

"I just don't want you to get hurt," Lana finished.

"Don't worry, I can take care of myself," I reassured her. Still, Lana looked worried and sighed.

"Come on, cheer up—" I started when I heard a loud splash.

I turned around and saw Steve throwing food at Jay, and Derek screaming: FOOD FIGHT!!!!

Soon, the cafeteria was in chaos and we also joined in. Everyone was literally going crazy and threw food, drinks, and snacks at each other. Between laughs and giggles, I managed to dodge the food, but soon my sundress was ruined and covered in grease stains. Then, I turned around and saw Lana's clothes were also dirty, and her hair was wet from spilled juice and milk. I dragged her outside, and pointed at our clothes.

"Don't worry, I always bring spare clothes," Lana said, and ran back into the cafeteria. I laughed, and followed her as she grabbed my hand.