Lana

After arriving back home, I went upstairs to take a warm bath in my room. As usual, I threw in a pink bath bomb with natural scenting oils, grabbed my phone, and started to chillax. After almost 1 hour bathing and texting my friends, I dried myself, changed into a pink cropped tank top with matching silk shorts. I went downstairs in soft bunny slippers to eat dinner. 

Today was our cook's specialty steak with creamy mashed potatoes, eagerly digging in, the warm mashed potatoes filled up my tummy, and I finished off the steak too. After dinner, I hugged my parents and went upstairs to do homework. 

Listening to Ariana Grande's playlist, my homework was speedily finished, and I started dancing to "Thankyou Next." Suddenly, my phone buzzed, I looked down, and saw a "Hi," from some girl named Vinnie Jayson. 

Not knowing who this girl was, I took a cautious step towards my phone and replied to this Vinnie girl with: "Hi, who are you?" A immediate reply said: "Ik dat u may not know me. But, can i talk 2 u?" 

"Umm, ok, I guess," I replied as a call from this Vinnie made my phone ring with Taylor Swift's "Love Story," Picking up the call, I hear a excited voice coming out of my Iphone 14. After she introduced herself, Vinnie said that she really wants to be my friend and become popular, then she sent me a picture of herself. She had long brown hair, and defined cheekbones, also she had on a tight, sexy dress that showed off her flawless skin and long, slender body.

"Wow," I gasped with admiration. Not to brag, but I consider myself as beautiful, and this girl was almost as beautiful as me!!! 

"Wow, you're like, really pretty!" I said to her.

"Thanks," Vinnie replied happily.

"Yeah, I'm making you a cheerleader for sure," I told her, as I was the school's cheerleading captain.