Jay

Sorrow flashed through my mind, and I blamed myself for not being able to keep Carrie safe. She has always been a friend who always comforted me, and went through the bad times with me. Oh, and Steve!

He's SO DEAD. But, this isn't him! The Steve I know would never do this, Lana also agrees, and well, we just have to figure out what's happened to Steve.

The crazed look in his eyes started to fade, and turned normal.

"Huh? What happened?" He asked out loud.

"What happened? What do you think?" Vinnie answered.

"You killed Carrie!" Lana continued angrily with tears in her eyes.

Steve slowly staggered up, and found his cuffed hands,

"What did I do?" He whispered raspily.

Doubt started running through my mind, suspicion creeping in. Why would Steve kill Carrie? Or why would he even want to harm her? I thought they were friends!

"Don't be shocked if you hear me screaming bloody murder in the middle of the night," Lana brushed past me.

I sat down on a chair beside Carrie's hospital bed, and started to rethink everything, recollecting what had happened.

First, Steve somehow disappears, Carrie goes into a daze, and is likely killed, then Vinnie comes back with Steve looking all innocent and as if he doesn't know what's going on.

Also, how come Vinnie knew where Steve was? And, if it's not Steve, who's behind all of this? With questions lingering in my mind, I walked out of the hospital room only to hear a guttural scream.