Steve

I explained everything about how I was a dragon and I knew that she was a mermaid to Lana. Also adding that some mermaids had healing powers, so in order to let Carrie fully recover was to use Lana's possible healing powers.

Widening her eyes in terror and fright, Lana looked down at her hands as if they were suddenly different.

Sensing her panic, I tried to explain it to her all over again.

"I know! I heard what you said!" Lana shouted.

"Oh, I—" I stuttered, not knowing what to do.

Crossing her arms, she whipped around to face me, and said,

"What are you waiting for? Let's save Carrie!"

I felt the annoyance in her tone, so I complied immediately.

Lana rushed next to Carrie, and looked at me expectantly.

"Well? What should I do?" She asked

"Close your eyes, and call out your inner soul," I answered. And I pulled out a duffel bag, sticking it over her head and down to her Jimmy Choo heels.

I was kidnapping Lana to bring her to the witch who had turned me into a dragon. The witch wanted Lana's blood in order to bring back her once beautiful self.

I felt kicking and punching coming from the duffel bag, but I firmly held it shut. Once, I made the mistake of opening the bag to check on Lana, but what I got was a long chain of insults and inappropriate language.

I felt bad, but I couldn't really do anything about it, because this was what I had to do in order to change back into a full human. At least it was what the witch told me.