The mysterious abandoned building

Saturday 17 June 2017, Glastonbury, England

On a summer morning Atsuko Kagari better known as Akko was surfing the internet as usual, always trying to find out something about the past of a sportswoman she admired a lot. Chariot Du Nord, a professional skateboarder who performed from 2005 to 2007 professionally doing tricks that the little Japanese girl was enchanted by since she was a child, especially when she saw on television or in video games, especially those of Tony Hawk's series because she was one of the few teenage characters that were unlockable, Du Nord was better known in the professional environment as Shiny Chariot and had a very peculiar style in relation not only to the way of dressing but also in tricks, something that seemed like magic, that somehow also had a bit of a mysticism all around how the French acted on top of the Skateboard. But strangely in the summer of 2007, Chariot ended up disappearing in an extremely mysterious way, both from her professional career as well as her personal life. What ended up sparking the curiosity of the Japanese girl in trying to discover more of the whereabouts of this missing former skater.

Joining the dots with some information she was gathering on the internet about Chariot's personal life and also her early career, one of the things that was quite remarkable about the Frenchwoman's life was the fact that she was an orphan and left France very early, causing her to have to stay in an orphanage for much of her childhood and adolescence, coincidentally in the city of Glastonbury, where it seemed the biggest reports of the presence of Du Nord, this made Kagari even more curious.

Akko found in those searches the address where it appeared to be the old orphanage, since it had been abandoned since the disappearance of the former skater, which is even stranger, for having happened at the same time of the girl's disappearance, where today is a dense forest near Maiden Court Lane, which is also near Glastonbury Tor, the biggest symbol of the city, which already carries many mysteries by itself in how it was raised, since according to mythology it was given as a portal made by witches to access the other world, but they are just silly legends that no one believes, even Atsuko herself can't believe in something like that, she was motivated to take an exit to go there to check herself if all the information checked out about the place.
Leaving everything programmed on her mobile phone with the route she was going to do, besides also talking to her friends to go out all together to check the place.

Conversation group "The magic trio"

[Akko: Sucy! Lotte! Today we have a place to go this afternoon after lunch, come with me we will finally have quite a discovery, get your bikes] 10:21

[Sucy: I hope it's actually for something useful, I didn't wake up early with my phone vibrating here for you to come up with this] 10:21

[Lotte: Where are we going this time?] 10:22

[Akko: I've found a place where we can find out the whereabouts of the Shiny Chariot, it's near Glastonbury Tor, I'm sure we can find something interesting, I guarantee I'll buy you a Domino's Pizza on the way back, I promise] 10:22

[Audio from Sucy: What? But fuck you're still into this Shiny Chariot fixation shit, she's just a skateboarder who must have died in some way that nobody knows about! That's trespassing, Akko. You know what? Fuck it. Come on. I'm in, only if you let me put my mark on it] 10:22

[Lotte: I don't know girls what if someone catches us?] 10:22

[Akko: So we'll go by bicycles and we'll leave them in place in case there is an escape, I'll get some things so that we can get through without being noticed] 10:23

[Sucy: I don't know why all this, just put a cloth over your face and then you run away if you see a guard, it's not like you've never done this before, so I'm up for it, I'm about to be transferred from this orphanage where I am anyway] 10:23