Skateboard championship pt1

Friday, 28 July 2017

The days and weeks went by, more and more, without much different, besides the different activities that were going on in Luna Nova, in the meantime until the end of July, that practically already had more than a month that Atsuko and her friends had arrived at the place and were also in a stay there. In this time Croix and Ursula promoted some sports activities to relax the girls, especially the group that had gone to the secret corner of Luna Nova, even though this group had not even gone back there after the last time, activities like football championships, handball, even filling a giant ball of air, where the girls would walk inside it. Some of them reminded me a lot of TV gymkhanas, like obstacle courses, which was really good fun, especially because there was something close to that date that was about to happen. The Luna Nova Skateboard Championship.

It was also during this time that Marianne and Hellene trained a little bit with the magic, and also gave some help to Atsuko, who, despite trying and trying a lot, nothing happened, as if she had a lock preventing her from performing anything, which was very strange, but the other two were improving a lot, learning some of these spells, even perfecting them.

The day of the long-awaited skateboarding championship arrives, one of the biggest reasons why Akko gave such an effort training day after day waking up at dawn, preparing body and mind for this day, which she was already far beyond what she was before this event started, which will certainly cause a huge shock in all the girls when they see the growth of the Japanese girl.

The day was dawning and Akko could finally in almost a whole month wake up at the time she wanted, since Croix and Ursula warned her that she wouldn't need to wake up early for the training, that would be a free day, Atsuko took advantage of it as she could sleeping much more than she was used to, waking up well in the morning where she got up and walked to the window at 9:30, seeing the sky a bit cloudy, falling a light rain.

" (It's today, let's see if Diana will really respect me more after this, I'll prove to her that I can also beat her, I trained so much that I feel like a pro, there's simply no one who can beat me in this, I became a perfect skater).

The Japanese woman goes to the canteen, where she meets up with Marianne and Hellene who were chatting and it was quite noticeable the redhead's frustration, seeing the rain falling, wetting all the surroundings.

" Damn it! How are we going to have the skateboarding championship if it's raining today? " Cavendish said in frustration.

" I don't know, but I'm looking forward to seeing the way Croix and Ursula will go about getting this championship rolling.

" I just wish you good luck Akko, I couldn't see you training on the track, but I always saw you running with Ursula and Croix, I'm sure there's a trick up your sleeve there, you must have access to some kind of training that's top secret, I just want to see what you've become " said the purple"eyed one.

" I'm just going to watch, I can barely dodge a ramp, let alone take part in a skateboarding championship " Leclerc shrugged.

" I will even feed myself better, because they said it would be today regardless of the condition " Hellene said.

The Japanese woman clearly knew what was going on, she knew that Croix and Ursula had already made do even if it was raining on the day, with that smell that was rising from the wet bush, the rain hitting the roof of Luna Nova, people on the most were just hanging around and chatting to pass the time.

15:00

Akko was playing with her friends in her room, relaxing, passing the time, since it was the best way for the hours to pass, only that soon the game is interrupted with the sound of the microphone coming out of the speakers, followed by an alert for the girls to go to the corridors to listen to the warning.
The girls go out, going to the corridors, listening for about two minutes directly on the speakers "All girls come to the corridors to listen an important message", after two minutes all girls are ready to what will be communicated.