Holiday camp

Saturday 17 June 2017, Glastonbury, England

Akko, Lotte and Sucy, were trying their best to find a way out of being caught, after curiosity was a determining factor for them to end up in a place where they shouldn't be, due to Kagari trying her best to find Shiny Chariot's whereabouts.

It was 2:37pm on that sunny Saturday afternoon, and the trio of friends were kind of trapped, without the option of using the smoke bombs that Atsuko tried to make by hand, which the short haired woman ended up getting one and that made her set it off but the smoke that was generated was very little to the point that she was laughing at the whole situation while the trio remained frozen with fear.

" Smoke bombs, huh? I used to do a lot of those when I was your age too girl, did you ever stop to use a bigger amount of gunpowder? The path is already made here hahaha " said the woman in a relaxed way.

" Croix! You've ruined our whole pose like this, how are we now going to teach these invaders a lesson? " The other woman with long blue hair answered the one named Croix.

" We didn't mean to come to cause anything wrong, that was just... " Akko tries to explain herself, but she is still a bit terrified of the whole situation, only then the two adult women look at each other half laughing at the whole situation and turning the whole heavy atmosphere into a relaxed one.

At this the trio was still trying to calm the spirits, even though it gave a good relief, still with the other girls who were wearing purple t-shirts, with a sign written "Luna Nova Camp" and the symbol of the place that was a circle with three points, Akko was lowering her arms and trying to be less tense, seeing the two adult girls getting together one in front of the other hugging each other, then smiling to the three girls.

" No need to be tense, but you're really trespassing our property... " The girls were a little more tense when the blue haired woman said this last thing with a more serious tone, but then she waved her arm and laughed " Kidding hahahaha, welcome to the Luna Nova Summer Camp and Luna Nova Orphanage, if you want to take a look you can walk around, feel at home, my name is Ursula and this is my partner and girlfriend Croix, we two are the owners of this place, what brought you here with so much curiosity? " Said Ursula to the girls that ended up breathing relieved and that this time Akko could feel safer.

" So you mean you know about Shiny Chariot's disappearance? I heard that this was the orphanage where she used to stay and they said that this place was abandoned when she disappeared, I was coming here with my friends trying to find clues, since there are people here you must already know about Chariot " When Akko finishes speaking a huge silence takes over, even the expression of the people around gets a little neutral, Ursula gives two coughs and even laughs a little, while Croix had even shown a little tension.

" Ah Shiny Chariot hahaha, I was her colleague here, we ourselves felt a lot with her disappearance too, she was a great person without a doubt, but about the orphanage, we had to close the activities for adoptions all these years to be able to take care of the children that were here, mainly when the old owner died and passed the command of the orphanage to us two, it was really a tragedy... " Ursula answered Akko in the greatest tranquility passing her hand behind her head while Kagari was becoming enchanted with what the blue haired woman was saying and soon Croix completed her speech passing her hand on her shoulder.

" We had turned 18 when this responsibility had been passed on to us, Mrs Holbrooke wanted someone trustworthy to run the orphanage and she had no relatives, so it was left to us, but here we are now, with this summer camp where you can have all the fun you want, I imagine that this summer you will want to do something different " Croix said, making the moment more relaxed.