Dodgeball game pt3

After the third place match and a dominant two-round victory for the yellow team, there is a one"hour break for the final match between the red team and the green team, the great decision to see who will be the champion of the first championship of burnout in Luna Nova.
On one side Akko, Lotte, Sucy and Marianne, and on the other side Amanda, Constanze, Jasminka and Hellene, all four have a great physical condition, but it's the green team that stands out in this aspect, even more in game strategies, especially because they already had a victory in the qualifiers against Atsuko's team.

Both teams are called, the eight girls are walking to the field, kind of facing each other, already trying to look all over the corner thinking of a strategy to have some chance of winning, Croix soon asks the two to choose the side of the coin, Kagari chose heads, O'Neill chose tails, with that the coin was thrown up, in the biggest tension of the world, everybody was watching that final, when it fell on Meridies hand it is revealed that it fell on heads.

" I want the ball " Said the Japanese woman, with Croix handing the ball to her.

" Well now let's go to the rules, here there are no more multiple balls, you have to make do with one ball, besides that there is also a question that the ones that stop at the gravedigger in case of hitting, can return to the field, which will generate some strategy battle balls, just to move the game more, without further ado, let the game begin " said the Italian whistling to start the game.

Akko kept her eyes fixed on Amanda and the rest of the team, she threw the ball towards Amanda who managed to grab it with ease, that's where the green game started, O'Neill passed the ball to Constanze, Hellene ran, jumped over Jasminka's back who was crouching down, since the German had passed the ball to her just in time catching it high and with that Cavendish threw it all on the ground almost catching Atsuko who dodged throwing herself to the side. In this play all the girls start to shiver.

" Damn, they're very strategic about it " said the brownish one as Sucy picked up the ball.

Manbavaran plays to Marianne who was in front, Leclerc pitches towards Hellene who ends up distracted by something towards the Frenchwoman, giving an advantage to the reds who eliminate the former.

" Hellene! Stop fooling around! We have to win, damn it! " said Amanda furiously.

The ball stayed in the green's area, Jasminka was the one who caught the ball, throwing it towards the girls, who ended up grabbing it was Sucy who felt the impact on her hand when trying to grab it so much that the ball ended up going back a bit in the green's field, which seemed even planned, since the salmon haired one ran to catch the ball back, throwing it again at Manbavaran who also ended up being eliminated.

" Sucy! No! " shouts Kagari in despair.

The ball is played to Lotte, Yanson tries to throw it in the gravedigger's area back to the pink haired one, only that was also the moment where Amanda jumped with the help of her friends who made a sort of little chair with their hands giving impulse upwards.
O'Neill took the opportunity to try to throw the ball towards the blonde, only that she miraculously dodged it, but the ball went to Hellene who was a bit distracted, kind of looking at Marianne, Cavendish caught the ball at the right time and threw it towards Leclerc who managed to dodge it, but just in time Jasminka appeared to cut the grace, as the ball crossed the field.
Antonenko caught the ball on the spot throwing it back and taking a hard hit on the Frenchwoman's hip.

" No! Mari... " Almost screams the purple"eyed redhead.

" Damn... Lotte, they are really playing a lot, we have to think of a tactic, they even seem to be able to read our every move " Akko said getting nervous.

Kagari took the ball, made a pass aiming at the ground what the greens just dodged, getting even spread in the field, what each one of the girls in the dugout was touching the ball one to the other, trying to confuse a little the tactics of the greens.
Until the ball stops in the hands of the Japanese who throws the ball with everything towards Constanze who simply crouches and right on time the ball goes to Amanda, who passes to the top where the German runs leaning on Jasminka's back.
It is Lotte who is caught in the distraction, leaving only Akko.