The training starts

Monday 26 June 2017, Glastonbury, England

After the arrival of Diana Cavendish, it was already a huge shock for Akko, noticing the tremendous ability of the two sisters, in the more creating a desire to want to win the oldest, but with a championship that was a month away from starting. On Friday she spent the rest of the day with Amanda and her team relaxing a bit, playing videogames, still a little tense with this championship thing, mainly because she was playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 against the girls, kind of ensuring herself there. In the days that came to be the weekend Kagari returned to her house, where she was telling her mothers about how was spending the week, quite anxious of all the news, both were even a little surprised, but at the same time they were happy to see that their daughter was enjoying every second in Luna Nova.

5:30

The sound of a horn echoes outside the house, it was Ursula who arrived at Akko's bedroom window and tried to wake her up, patting her on the shoulder a few times.

" Huh? What are you doing here so early? " Akko asked looking at her watch and noticing that it was five thirty in the morning.

" I can go in, I will tell you, get up from there Akko " Ursula said through the window and with that the sleepy Kagari agrees with her head.

She walks to the door of the house, unlocks the lock, and with that Chariot walks in, sitting down in one of the dining chairs as Akko yawns and sleep"dead sits down in another, still quite tired.

" Well I came at this time because I want you to have a chance against Diana, the championship will be imminent and I saw you a lot of potential for that and for you to have a chance, nothing better than a training, so I Ursula will train you, also Croix will be part of it, we saw the Chariot in you, who knows this year we can finally break the dominance of the Cavendish sisters " Said Ursula to Akko who was just yawning, but soon rubs her eyes and is somewhat surprised.

" Training is? I don't want to compete like that, I want it to be something fun... I don't want to pull myself that hard " Atsuko answers Ursula who just keeps smiling at her.

" I knew you would say something like that, identical to Chariot itself, so I know this can help you, but if you do well in this championship and train, I can give you clues to where Chariot is, I have many of them, I know you will love to know " At this time Akko stops being sleepy to become extremely active.

" Yes! I agree to train! If it's to find Chariot! " Said Akko agreeing with her head and also waving Ursula's hand that keeps the smile.

" So let's get started, first with your first meal of the day to start warming up," Ursula said and with that she opened the fridge.

At this she returns with a glass full of raw egg, as well as a bowl of cereal with milk, which Kagari stares at the glass, trying not to drink, but simply surrenders, with the motivation of seeing Chariot, she covers her nose and begins to swallow raw egg quickly, which was already a little familiar with the taste for having lost many challenges to Lotte and Sucy in which the loser had to drink raw egg, the Japanese even managed to drink half, until she left the glass on the table and became a little breathless.

" Come on Akko, you can do it! " said Ursula.

" Seriously, I hope this is worth every second, because I'm already getting disgusted " Akko replies.

She quickly goes back to finishing the cup of raw egg, then goes devouring the cereal, they were chocolate balls, at least it was something that managed to alleviate the taste of raw egg and with that she could feel more relieved.
When she finishes eating all the cereal, Kagari shows an expression of relief and at the same time disgust, sitting down on a chair.