As Cavendish

Friday 23 June 2017, Glastonbury, England

The first week already arrived in its end, Akko and her friends until they had a lot of fun in these days that they were in the summer camp, mainly Kagari, for which she can learn more how to skateboard, accomplishing what already was a dream of her for a long time, in these days, she was practicing the basics, a lot with the help of Amanda she can learn some maneuvers, Until then the Japanese had already learned to drop a ramp, give the Ollie, varial, was almost learning the 180, learned some more different ways to climb and even catch the skateboard, the boneless maneuver, some very silly that are not so considered maneuvers, but still the brown learned, and is starting to learn the braking technique of the slide. This for a skater who is only in her first week.

It was another afternoon that would be normal for Akko, she left to go skateboarding some more, learning new maneuvers, as she got there she could hear the sounds of a car approaching what even seemed to be racing, then all the noise had ceased with a sharp brake, I've been thinking about it for a while now," she said, "I've been thinking about it for a while now, I've been thinking about it for a while now, I've been thinking about it for a while now, I've been thinking about it for a while now.
Including Akko who was wondering who it was, but from Amanda's expression it just seemed like it was no big deal.

" I thought this summer we were going to be at peace, but apparently she had to show her face," O'Neill said with a slightly disgusted expression.

The car stopped accelerating, finally turning off, from there came out two women, a redhead of short stature and another that was taller with platinum blonde hair, having a greener tone, someone that even Akko was getting amazed to look at who it was.
This woman opened the back doors of the car and was talking to someone that was inside the car, while from there also came out another redhead girl, that apparently was the daughter of the redhead girl, she was untying the things from the top of the car.
The other girl decided to get out of the car to help taking the bags off the top and also the bags from the boot of the car, leaving everything on the ground. The two girls were the daughters of the two girls, Atsuko was just staring in amazement.

" That one is... " Akko went pointing to the family.

" Bernadette Cavendish, that's her, she always brings her daughters here, I honestly even like Hellene, although she's just unfairly gimmicky, as for Diana... She's insufferable " Amanda completes and the Japanese girl can do nothing but be impressed by Bernadette's presence.

From there Ursula and Croix appear with some carts prepared to carry the luggage, the four girls are taking it there, besides also Kagari notices that her oldest daughter was already greeted with hugs by Hannah and Barbara, the two girls she already had a grudge against.
When all the luggage was left in the carts, the things were being carried by the girls themselves to their rooms, having the help of Hannah and Barbara, as the mothers of the two girls go with the owners of the summer camp to talk.

" What was all that about? " Said Marianne all confused looking at Akko and Amanda.

" Oh yeah, you've only just got here Mari, so you're about to meet our most common visitors this summer, the Cavendish sisters, Diana and Hellene, the older one is Diana, a boring little starched girl who seems to be passing an air of superiority, but she's just a dandy and the younger one is Hellene, she's kind of nice, really nice, but if you think it's a chasm between you and my skateboarding skills, it's because you haven't seen the Cavendish sisters, especially the redhead, she has the same potential as her mother " O'Neill tells a little and then Akko complements.

" Bernadette Cavendish is simply the greatest female skater in history, she was the pioneer in competitions, carries medals and more medals, helped popularize the sport, having gold medals in almost every year she competed that from 1989 until 2000, It was practically 11 years of domination of the flying Scot, simply did not have who beat her in the female category and even in the male category she won, she is the most victorious skater in championships of both sexes, it simply seemed like magic the skills of Bernadette, The Scottish witch... " Right in this conversation was Diana who heard everything from behind the girls and already gave a cough.