Dodgeball game pt2

The intense burning game between the blue team and the red team started, both teams were going at it in a more intense way, even more so the red team that was in all mood to beat the rival girls. Especially Akko and Marianne, wanting to defeat Diana, Hannah and Barbara, much for what they had been through these last weeks in Luna Nova.

Marianne arrives in the dugout, Akko throws the ball to her, which Leclerc ends up hitting Avery in the back, eliminating another one and in the rush, Hannah already picks up the ball and throws it back into the red team's court, where Sucy manages to grab the ball, giving a pass to the Frenchwoman who gives it back to Kagari who throws it back with everything catching Hannah's legs.

" Yes! This way we'll be able to win! " Akko said excitedly, until another ball came into play.

Now there are two balls in the field, this one fell well in the arena of the blue team in which Barbara catches it, passes to Diana who almost hits Akko who dodges it, the other ball is the one with dark hair from the red team who guarantees herself, catching and hitting Barbara well in the back of the head in an unprepared way, what was already leaving the victory of the red team.

" you are about to lose to us " said Sucy, who is suddenly hit in the back by Avery who was in the gravedigger.

This way there are two against Diana, and another ball is thrown to the pitch, this time falling on the red and with this there are three for Lotte and Akko, who throw one to the gravedigger where Cavendish tries to throw herself to catch it, even succeeding, but Yanson throws one of them to catch the Scottish who throws herself on the ground throwing the ball back, which catches the shin of the Finnish, leaving only Atsuko and Diana.
The Japanese throws the ball hard to catch the platinum haired girl, who throws herself a little more, then the brownish girl finds another ball, throwing it towards her rival.

" Go Diana! " The blue team girls cheer, only for this one to be hit right in the buttocks with a throw from Marianne, confirming the victory for the reds.

" First match over, victory is for the red team! " said Croix after blowing the whistle.

" Damn it! Be more attentive Diana! " Hannah said in frustration.

The second game is whistled, starting with only one ball, given to the blue team, this time Cavendish was a bit exhausted, the one who threw ended up being Hannah, where the ball was easily grabbed by Lotte who passed to Marianne, who jumped throwing with everything towards the distracted Avery, already making the first victim.

" Nice one! " Akko said to Leclerc.

The ball was this time passed to Diana who tried to quickly hit Akko who dodged making it fall into the dugout where Avery caught it trying to throw it the other way but it was too weak with the ball being caught by Sucy who passes to Kagari and almost hits Cavendish and Hannah who dodge.
Parker picks the ball up and goes running but makes a mistake, passing the ball back to the Scot who throws everything hitting the Japanese woman right in the chest.

" What? You tricked us! " Said Atsuko indignantly, but soon she was accepting, going at the gravedigger running and with that Sucy takes the opportunity to try a throw, where Hannah dodges, but the brownish one was the one in the gravedigger.

Without thinking twice, she throws the ball burning England which is another one eliminated, leaving only Barbara and Diana, but right at this moment also comes the second ball, thrown to the red side.
At this time Barbara tries to give a pass, only that Marianne cleverly throws the ball up, hitting the other one in the middle of the way, this time leaving two, one of them is passed to Akko in the ditchdigger, the other one is in the hands of Leclerc.
A throw by Kagari is dodged by Parker, but the one by the dark"haired woman with reddish highlights ends up putting Barbara out for good.