Unexpected visit

Thursday, 10 August 2017

The week in Luna Nova went by, after Hellene's birthday, which was a great party for everyone, having fun there and relaxing as much as they could, things were getting a bit monotonous, mainly because Akko and Marianne were planning the last plan, while the other girls practically forgot about this issue of going on missions to see how they were going to continue to find Lotte's book, or even discover more of the secrets that the place hides so much.

In the morning of that day, there Hellene was getting up of the bed, as usual she is the one who always wakes up earlier of the girls, she goes making her basic hygiene, after getting dressed, she takes her skateboard, leaving the room, going towards Luna Nova's cafeteria, there the landscape was full of fog, because it was still early in the morning. When
finishing breakfast, the girl goes walking towards the skateboard track, where around there wasn't practically any girl awake at that time, but a specific thing called the redhead's attention, when she noticed two parked cars, a Kombi and a Subaru Impreza, and the second one she already had a conscience of who it was.

" (What are the mothers doing here? There are still two more weeks to go before the summer holidays end, are they going to pick us up just today... so early...)

Cavendish was still a little bit unbelieving, she got closer, just to see if it was the mothers car, the plate was the first thing she recognized, then the inside of the car, it was really the mothers cars, but she was still strange about everything, so much that the distrust only grew, to the point of taking a picture and sending it to the girls group.

[Hellene sent a photo] 08:11

[Hellene: Guys I think my mothers came a bit too early to pick us up, this is their car and there is also another very suspicious car, I'm starting to think there must be something there]. 08:11

Then she put the mobile phone in her pocket, went to the skateboarding track, alone and practicing a little bit of maneuvers to pass the time somehow, to have a good time, besides waiting for the answer of the other girls, what was practically arriving in the head of the purple"eyed girl that didn't stop waiting for this apparition that she didn't expect to happen.

9:23, Red team room

Akko was waking up, this time with more time off without the need to wake up every day at dawn to improve her skateboarding skills, or train for a championship, she could have a few more hours of sleep, at that moment she took the opportunity to get up, checking her mobile phone where she noticed Hellene's message.

" What? But already? Sucy, Lotte... Are you awake? " Atsuko says desperately.

" With that shouting who wouldn't wake up? " said Sucy, a little annoyed.

" Akko... What is it this time? " Said Lotte also waking up.

" My mothers' Kombi... They're here, what day is it? It can't be that I have to leave already... I don't want to leave so soon," Kagari said desperately.

" Really, that's too weird, but don't be so worried Akko, they live nearby, maybe they want to pay you a visit, or they want to spend more time at the weekend " Yanson yawned.

" No! It's not that, usually Croix and Ursula are the ones who take me there, not my mothers, this is sounding very suspicious to me, especially because there is also the presence of the car of Hellene and Diana's mothers... They two can also leave... " Said the Japanese woman still desperate.

" Woah... Now I understand, what do you intend to do with it Akko? If they are leaving, why don't you take advantage of this time and... The summer will soon be over, you live far away from each other, you will rarely see each other, the rest is just exchanging messages, think Akko, think " said the blonde trying to help her friend.