Dodgeball game pt1

Monday 10 July 2017, Glastonbury, England

Another week was starting in Luna Nova, Akko and Lotte as usual were returning from their homes to the holiday camp, already very anxious to do something there and as usual Atsuko had to train, having a very tiring morning to sharpen her skateboarding skills, while Hellene was also doing the same on the old skateboard track of the place and Diana was just continuing to play on racing simulators, things practically went back to the way they were before.

The Japanese girl arrived from the training, already a little tired, and walked to her team's room, then she went to throw some water on her body, ignoring her friends, especially Sucy's provocations, until she arrived from the bathroom and went to have a chat with her friends.

" Looks like someone decided to come and remember us," said Sucy.

" Don't keep filling her up, Sucy," Lotte said.

" All right, I was pretty tired, the training is always hard, I think now I just want to rest a little " Akko said, picking up her mobile and noticed that there was a message from Ursula.

[Ursula: Attention all the girls of the Luna Nova orphanage, we are going to start a little burn championship here, form your teams of up to four members, be quick, the games will start at 15:00, fill in the forms we will next give coloured banners to your team] 13:51

" Burned? Fucking hell, we need to do this... Who's on our team? Are you guys gonna play with me? " Kagari asks.

" And we have another option, let's hope that you in all this training at least have some way to hold your own against the others " Said Manbavaran as always unleashing a meaner comment.

[Marianne: No one will pick me anyway, please can I be on your team?] 13:51

[Akko: All right, you're in the team]. 13:51

" I have already found someone to play with us, Marianne Leclerc will be on our team, now we have a team made," said the excited Japanese woman.

" Marianne? Just when we're not going to get very far " said the pink haired one twirling her head.

After Ursula's announcement, the girls organised themselves in 10 teams with four players, having a total of 40 participants, each one choosing the colours available to them, with Akko choosing the red team as usual, distributing the teams this way.

Red team: Akko, Lotte, Sucy, Marianne
Blue team: Diana, Hannah, Barbara, Avery
Green team: Amanda, Constanze, Jasminka, Hellene
Purple team: Mary, Blair, Sarah, Chloé
Team yellow: Wangari, Joanna, Kimberly, Gaelle
Lavender team: Carmen, Maria, Rita, Abigail
Dark green team: Irene, Rajani, Rashimi, Sola
Purple team: Shao Yi, Hilda, Erika, Molly
Purple team: Elfriede, Catharina, Daisy, Heather
White team: Alice, Bice, Aira, Abigail

With the teams defined they still had other teams left to form all the girls of the camp, but these decided to stay as spectators, a lot to see the girls of their team trying to turn against the others.
When three o'clock came, the teams arrived at the outside of Luna Nova, where five different arenas were made, since ten teams were defined in this space, the girls are taking the bands of the teams and putting them in different places, Akko and Marianne put them on their foreheads as if they were some kind of samurai belt, even laughing at each other.

" Very well girls, I see that we have a very thick participation in teams around here, we will start the qualifying phase, where you will face each other in four random matches, and we will make a ranking of who was better or worse in these matches, it will be very simple, who won is qualified for the final stages, only two teams that will not pass, then it will be very complicated not to pass, now without further ado, we'll draw here who will start in each arena, just draw lots " Ursula said.