The curiosity kills the cat

Friday 30 June 2017, Glastonbury, England

The week went by, Akko continued with her training every morning, as usual she was getting pretty tired, but it was already possible to notice a clear improvement in her skateboarding skills these days, preparing as much as she can to have a good performance in the championship that is to come. Hellene is another one who is also training a lot lately, but Diana didn't even touch the skateboarding track in all these days of the week, staying in her room playing on the racing simulators, which she has a strange fixation to stay there all the time.
Only the week was not only very focused on training for the championship that was getting close, but also to the plan in which the group of girls wanted to do the night of that day, the curiosity to see what's in that corner of Luna Nova that no one usually takes a look and with that, Amanda, Jasminka, Constanze, Lotte, Sucy, Akko and Marianne surprisingly go to spend a night of pajamas to do this all by going out in the middle of the night around the orphanage so that they can look closely at that mysterious corner of Luna Nova, they already prepare torches and also their mobile phones so that they can visualize it better and also an escape plan in case someone ends up showing up.

21:44

It was dark in Luna Nova, the girls were gathered in the room of the green team, only missing Marianne, who said she would soon come back to get ready and bring one more guest that will be of great use to the mission, although Amanda had her feet back in relation to this idea of having one more person knowing too much, since she could betray Croix and Ursula.
Marianne arrives at the room and with her comes Hellene, who has already made everyone a little apprehensive, suspicious and quite scared because she is one of the Cavendish.

" Is it really her? Marianne and if... " Said O'Neill already showing revolt.

" Yes it's me and relax that I'm not going to tell anyone, I'm not one to do that, I just thought this idea of snooping around Luna Nova's hidden place was interesting, I've thought of doing that several times, but Diana always barred me, so let's just go " Answers the younger Cavendish.

" Okay, we'll let this one go, but it's still a very smart decision for you to be here, since you probably don't know anything... " said Sucy until Hellene complemented.

" Marianne didn't spare me any details and by the way I know what your plan is, you'll wait until it gets dark a little longer and then you'll go outside, it's so simple it's silly," said the purple"eyed girl shrugging her shoulders.

" I don't want this to fail, especially since Marianne brought someone else here, I don't know, I thought it would be one of her roommates.

A few hours later...
00:31

It was already dawn, practically the whole camp was sleeping at the moment, what was the perfect moment, the girls until then spent the time playing a little and also making a plan, they all dress with some clothes that are more discreet and are starting to leave the room of the green team, and Jasminka is the one who is carrying everything regarding the escape plan on her backpack, this way the other girls stay with all the agility.
The corridor where the rooms are is practically empty, there's no one at the doors, only a few rooms that are still having the sound of music or some conversation, being possible to notice the light on those places. The seven were walking calmly, without being discovered, discretely by the corridor, noticing that there was a lantern passing by visualizing everything, what they could notice that was a little robot similar to a hoover.

" Croix created these robots to watch the corridors at dawn, at any alert the robot wakes up security on the spot, we have to be very attentive to this, we can't let these machines see us " whispers Amanda