More training

Akko's training, was continuing, they still had many of the lessons she had to learn during this time, but it already showed that the preparation was not just any, that the Japanese girl would really have to prepare and endure each day a lot if she wanted an expressive result in the skateboarding championship to come.

And an hour of training went by, which in that time Akko was improving every 5 centimeters, getting three times in a row to pass each stage, at least what was going on in the beginning, Kagari managed to pass the 15 centimeter barrier in a few minutes, going to the 20 centimeter, where things were getting complicated, she took a little longer to get through the barrier, but it was still something that she managed to pass with time, reaching the half hour mark with the 25 centimeter obstacles, It was then that she began to have more difficulties and needed more agility, taking almost 20 minutes to pass the barrier 3 times in a row, which made her reach the level of 30 centimeters, then things were really complicating, Atsuko was trying and trying, but that was a challenge that took a lot in her psychological, but even so the Japanese woman wasn't giving up, in the meantime she even managed to jump a single time, but the time of this training was half over and with that Akko was panting to see how much she had jumped.

" It was 30 centimeters Akko, for a first day of training this mark is more than great, a little more and you can climb some boxes " said Croix looking at the mobile phone.

" For me it felt like I had to climb a mountain, it really gets me to jump these hurdles, after a while the psychological seems to block it out, I kind of had to let go of my fear " Akko said with a snort.

" Great, now we're going to do the opposite, you're going to come down, you're going to learn to come down from those same heights, come with us to the next stage of the training," Ursula said walking away.

" Oh, going down is easy, I'll get it easy, easy, easy, but why train to go down? You only need to lift the shape " said Atsuko gesturing with her hand.

" Because you need to prepare yourself psychologically for those hours, not to mention that it will give a greater strength to your legs that must already be feeling a lot of this effect " answers Croix.

There they reach a corridor where the floor was scratched like a hallway, until Croix messes with something on the mobile phone and makes it reveal a platform, where it starts 10 centimeters high, Atsuko simply shrugged, Kagari climbed on the skateboard, it started to go down, it was one, it was two, it was three, from there she just shrugged at the two.

" We didn't even start explaining and you're already doing it? It's not just three times in a row on this one, you have to get it right five times if you really want to move on to the next stage, not to mention that the time will now be reduced to just 30 minutes, now go " Ursula said to Akko who continued.

What also was not complicated for the Japanese, 10 centimeters are practically impossible to perceive, for the Japanese it was nothing, which ended up going up to 20 centimeters, still yes it was a height that with a good impulse the Kagari was managing to pass straight, making five consecutive times, since to go down she only needed to make a force in the tail.
At 30 centimeters, the height was no longer as easy as before, it was already higher than what the Japanese climbed, but still Akko went with a certain tranquility, reaching the five consecutive times and starting to notice that this time it wasn't so pleasant to pass just by pulling with the tail.

" See? Going down is easy, it didn't take five minutes and I'm already going down more than I can jump " Akko said, trying to show off a little.

" Now that your potato is going to bake, girl, from 40 up you are going to have to have more courage and impulse, besides that you are still going to give some Ollies to go down these gaps, let's see how far you go " Croix was saying this with a malicious smile.