The witches trio

Wednesday 19 July 2017, Glastonbury, England

Another week had begun, In the previous week we had a small championship of burns, in this week we had a small championship of football, where the teams were composed by 5 players, with a victory of the yellow team, composed by Wangari, Kimberly, Joanna, Aira and Rita. The week went by normally, the girls just focused on the skate championship, at least the ones that were going to participate, the rest went on with their lives as usual.
In the meantime a trio of girls didn't want to put an end in the whole question of the secret place of Luna Nova, neither in what they had found, so much that they gathered the pages that they had taken pictures of the books, making a compilation of these things, later Akko took this compilation, passed in a stationary shop, printing page for page leaving in a binder, so that they had a physical and safe copy of what they had taken pictures of.
On Wednesday of that week, they set up a meeting, at the brown dorm, where Leclerc
lives, because it's also a dorm where she doesn't have any teammates, it would be the perfect place for the trio's meeting.

21:00

Wednesday night arrives, and the three girls leave their dorms and head for Marianne's dorm. Kagari, of course, is being teased by her classmates, while Hellene simply leaves as if it were nothing, since her classmates don't care.

" Where are you going at such an hour Akko? " Sucy asks.

" I'm going to Marianne's room, I'm spending the night there " Kagari replies and the two colleagues stare at each other mischievously.

" And we can go? " Teases Manbavaran.

" No! It's private, only Hellene and I can go " again the Japanese woman fell for her colleague's trick.

" Ahhhhhh, so it looks like it's going to be in threes? Heh, I didn't know you were like that Akko, I thought you were into Diana " At this question Atsuko blushes and just turns her face leaving the room with her pyjamas and also a bag with her training clothes and a binder with the photographed pages of the books.

The two friends of the girl with crimson eyes just stare at each other, thinking of many naughty things, the girl herself just follows the path, walking to the brown team's room, noticing already that it was Marianne's room just by the signs and anime drawings that were on the door, when entering there, she already finds the two seated playing videogames.

" Oh Akko, you came, and so you actually managed to make a copy of what we compiled from the books? " asked Leclerc, and Kagari quickly pulled out a purple binder from her bag, with some drawings of flying witches and stars.

" Really, didn't you have a prettier one? This way it will be too revealing " said Cavendish.

" What matters is that we already have everything together, I read through the stuff, we can try to do the spells today, what do you think? " asks the Japanese woman.

" Wasn't that the reason why we came here? " said the French woman.

" Since my sister doesn't want to believe me, nor the rest of the lassies believe us, let's test ourselves," said the Scottish lass, pulling up the sleeves of her pyjamas.

The girls opened the binder, right on the first page already began to have the drawings of a spell and also the word that would be said, "Paleis Capama", In the drawings showed that things were enveloped by a greenish sphere, in the description a defense spell, Marianne takes a wand that she had handmade to try something, pointing to a Goku action figure that was on one of the shelves.

" Paleis Capama! " Nothing happened when Marianne tried to do the incantation.

" Strange, I wonder if it must have.... " Said Akko with her hand on her chin, until the nothing happening, starts to be real.