The revenge

Atsuko had already started to make first friends, but on this one too she made an enmity, mainly with Amanda O'Neill, whom she didn't want to trust too much that she wasn't behind Kagari's fall when she was still learning and how to skateboard, but this the Japanese girl just ignored, continuing to go about her life in peace, still learning a few more basics of how to skateboard alongside Marianne Leclerc, the new friend she ended up making, the brownish girl was proving to be quite gifted at learning new things with her skateboard, getting the hang of things quite quickly.

Akko had already spent a few minutes on the skateboarding track, she had already learned the basics of how to skateboard, she was even getting the courage to go down some of the higher ramps, which she was finding the most fun in the world, soon Sucy and Lotte decided to see how their friend was doing, after Manbavaran had had breakfast and Yanson took a break from reading, since they also wanted to not leave their friend so far behind.
At that same time Amanda decides to take a break after showing off a bit to the pair of beginners on how skilled she is, which both of them didn't pay much attention to, so much so that they just kept on skateboarding, only they decided to take a break after staying for a while. They
sat down at the top of one of the ramps, resting for a while while they looked at Luna Nova, it was at this moment that Amanda decided to get up and go towards the two, still feeling a little of what had happened, so that when she arrived she only found Kagari's expression of total debauchery.

" What do you want with us? " Akko asked Amanda, who was still trying to maintain a bit of a naughty pose.

" Look I can be a bit naughty sometimes and make fun of your lack of skill, but I'm not dishonest and I'm not a cheat, I would never sabotage a beginner skater, I've been like that before, I started like you guys, I just want to say that I owe you one " O'Neill held out her hand to Kagari who was still ignoring it so much she crossed her arms.

" I don't care if it's your fault or not for causing my fall, you're still a big asshole, I always hear that skateboarders are nice and cool people, that they don't make fun of those who are just starting out, but what I see is just a sissy who keeps showing off to the others " At this moment the redhead clenches her fists, getting a little angry at the Japanese girl's comment, she just keeps snorting.

" Akko! " At the same time Lotte and Sucy arrive.

Atsuko just gets up from there and goes towards her friends, greeting both of them and relieved that they decided to see her friend, in this they arrive where Marianne and Amanda were who were trying to dialogue but Leclerc just remained trying not to get into the subject a bit.

" Marianne, this is Lotte and Sucy, they are the friends I was talking about " Akko said introducing the Frenchwoman to the two.

" Pleasure " said Yanson being all polite.

" Hey, did you ever end up getting into a mess because of our Akko? Hahahaha " Sucy was just laughing, Marianne was joining in.

Amanda was just getting a little quiet in the middle when Kagari introduced Marianne to her friends, not stopping looking at Lotte, and also at Sucy, the conversation was even getting relaxed, but O'Neill wanted to end it to try to redeem herself with the Japanese woman, giving a loud cough to make everyone turn their attention back to her.

" Cool more friends you have Akko, how interesting, so it might be useful with what I want to do, just so I don't owe you that one more " Said the redhead trying to insist on something.

" You owe me and I have to do something you want to do? Oh fuck you Amanda " Short and sweet Akko just tries to ignore O'Neill's proposal.

" No! I didn't mean it that way, look I just want to prove that I'm not a total jerk, I felt bad for what Hannah and Barbara did to you, they are always like that with the newcomers around here, they try to put themselves as superior, but we can get even, and with your help we will get even, I can even call my friends, then who knows we can get even.