going for camping

Monday, 31 July 2017

The big Luna Nova skateboarding championship had passed, it was epic for the camp that received a huge amount of donations because of the livestream, besides also boosting Hellene's career a bit, since some companies in the skateboarding business set their eyes on not only Cavendish but also on other competitors, as a way to even try some sponsorship.
In Luna Nova, a party was thrown to commemorate this event, at least by the girls of the green team who got together with some snacks, soft drinks and more a slumber party to celebrate Hellene's fifth trophy who had been surprised by such a celebration. After that day the days went back to normal, Atsuko went back to her mother's house for the weekend, and both of them were very proud of their daughter for getting so far, so much that they left that second place trophy in her room. At the beginning of the week some activities promoted by Croix and Ursula were going on, as it would serve to pass the time, in this was a perfect occasion for one of them to happen.

19:00

In the central courtyard of Luna Nova, all the girls were called for a camping activity, where they prepared, a bag with some clothes, also took some tents that had in the room of each one representing the colour of the teams, they were all grouping in rows with the arrival of Ursula and Croix.

" Hi girls! I imagine you must have loved spending time at the skateboard championships, but now let's take a walk back to our roots, with a camp here in the woods around Luna Nova " Callistis said

" Get ready, because you are going to put up with mosquitoes and some beautiful horror stories, we are all going to experience a little bit of what nature is, and by the way, no mobile phones, you can even take them, but there is no electricity to charge, if you want to contact someone just ask us, leave them with us and we will take the pictures " said Meridies.

" Are we going to go outside the gate anyway? " Akko asked, raising her hand.

" Exactly! Did you think this was some kind of prison? We also go out to the outside of Luna Nova, even our girls still go to school normally taking our van every morning " Answers the blue haired one.

" Any other doubts? " Ask the Italian woman.

" How long are we staying? " Diana asks raising her hand.

" It will only be three days, don't worry about the shower, where we are going camping there is a shower, but there is a problem because there is only one for all of you, so there may be some confusion, try not to take too long " Answers the lilac haired girl.

" Without further ado, come on, get those legs moving and follow us " said the Frenchwoman.

They all started walking from there, following the two monitors, who opened the gates of Luna Nova, which was a rather rare moment, not many times they go outside, even more walking, as there was still sunlight at that time, the girls started walking, clearing the trails of the forest, with a high density of trees.

" Are you sure where we are going? " Akko asks.

" We are going to the usual place of camping, don't worry, you have to appreciate the beauty of nature, stop being so dependent on mobile phones " Croix said.

" It's full of mosquitoes here, it's horrible! " said Hannah scratching her arm.

" Just spray on some mosquito repellent and you'll be fine," Ursula said.

They continued on the trail, walking for a good few minutes in the middle of the forest, noticing the more trees and mosquitoes that passed nearby, besides the sound of some squirrels. Minute after minute they were getting closer.
Almost one hour of walking they had reached a point where they faced a lagoon, more open, where there was a shower cabin, a pier with some canoes, and nothing else but nature.