That strange dream

Friday 7 July 2017, Glastonbury, England.

After the dawn had been something very revealing, in which the girls were getting into some kind of trouble, when they were hit by a greenish flame, that made them fall into a deep sleep, from this sleep, they started to dream with some very peculiar things, that were even giving some nightmares for some, seeing some very strange and different things, seeming even the invasion part was also a dream.
Akko was the first to wake up that morning, as usual to go training, listening to her mobile phone waking her up.

Until then Kagari was walking normally, as if nothing had happened, she goes to the bathroom and takes off her sleeping clothes, putting her training clothes back on, brushes her teeth, looks at herself in the mirror and doesn't notice anything different either, until she starts to think a little, remembering where she was.

" (Aren't we supposed to be in the green team room today? How strange, it even seems like a day like any other).

Even though Atsuko found it a little strange, she continued her training routine as usual, going out to the outside of Luna Nova, where Ursula and Croix were, in the meantime the Japanese girl had improved a lot in the training, she was able to hold on much more, especially in the warm up, where she got used to drinking water less often and tiring less during the five kilometres of race.
In other aspects the improvement was also quite evident.

Hours later...
Blue team's room:

Akko's training was still going on, but in other rooms the girls were waking up, the second of them all being Diana, waking herself up from the bed in her own room, also giving a weirded out, mainly because for her it was quite a nightmare she ended up having, looking around, Cavendish even feels relieved.

" (Could it be that all that happened yesterday was just a dream? It was too real to seem like a dream, but then... At that time I don't know if it was so real anymore, it seemed as if it was very fanciful).

The Scottish lass gets out of bed and reaches the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror, starting to do her personal hygiene, just thinking about what had just happened at dawn, it seemed like a dream, but it wasn't, the blue-eyed girl could hardly comment with the others about all this.

Brown team room:

Marianne was the other one who was waking up, the girl leaps out of bed with the nightmare, almost waking her roommates with the fright she had taken, upon realising that it was a dream the Leclerc even calmed down a little and breathed a relieved breath, but she was still quite nervous about everything she had just dreamt.

" (Those images, those people, is it all real? A dream like that has to be noted down soon...)

Quicker than the other girls, the Frenchwoman didn't think twice, starting to write down what she had just dreamed, an activity she was already used to doing, this way managing to detail a little more of what she had seen, since in a matter of time she could forget and this way everything she saw couldn't be so real.

" (This was the dream that I'm managing to fill pages the most, I can remember detail by detail, especially the beginning, when we were hit by those greenish flames, I have to draw these things later, maybe if I detail them with images it will be fresher in my memory).

Red team room:

Sucy and Lotte woke up, as usual they noticed that Akko had left to train, both got up at different times, the Manbavaran always woke up after Yanson who spent the time reading Night Fall, kind of forgetting the dream a little, since she was reading the book to calm her nerves, since for the blonde it was kind of a nightmare, but the pink haired one, as soon as she had washed her face she tried to clarify her doubts with her friend.