Talking with moms

Saturday 8 July 2017, Glastonbury, England

After the party in Luna Nova, Akko and Diana practically didn't leave their room, at least until the next day, where Kagari had to wake up early to go training and then return home, since she was staying the weekend at home with her mothers. The training as always was the same, with the Japanese girl giving a breakthrough that she always gave daily, even getting some good results, with the end of the training session she takes the van back to her mothers house, arriving there with the two watching television together.

Atsuko went walking to show her faces to the mothers, who were very entertained watching Breaking Bad, and soon arrived at their mothers' sofa, hugging them both, who noticed the presence of their daughter and even paused the series.

" Akko! We missed you so much... So how was your week? Did you have a lot of fun this time? " Saori asked.

" And we can see that our girl is a little stronger just because of the training she must be having with Ursula and Croix, she must really have everything to win this girl, although I think this is a feeling more than just that " said Morgana and right then the daughter of the two blushed a little more.

" I... Ah mums, I still want to beat her in the skateboarding championship that will take place in Luna Nova, but I don't see Diana as that annoying girl from before that I wanted to beat so much, she doesn't seem so annoying, she even seems like a friend... I even think, I think there is something going on, I don't know " Akko said scratching the back of her neck and the two mothers were getting smiles on their faces.

" Ah how interesting, so our little girl is in love with Cavendish? Well we did miss the way you were angrily describing her last week, that just indicates you have something there, hahaha " Morgana said and right at that moment their daughter gets her cheeks inflated with even more embarrassment.

" Tell us more about Cavendish, we can help you with that " Saori said as she reached Atsuko with her hands on her shoulders.

While Akko was trying to think of a way to vent about Cavendish, back in Luna Nova, as also in the usual of that time, in the blue team room, there gathered the two Cavendish sisters, ready for a video call on Discord with their mothers, using the computer where the older one always used to stay playing the two were anxiously waiting for the call with their mothers who soon call the duo.

" Good afternoon Diana and Hellene, you really don't miss the hour to have a call with us, we are missing you a lot " Said Laura who was wearing sunglasses with a sound that sounded like the sea.

" Are you at the beach mum? " Diana asked.

" No way, I went to the Andes in the icy mountains, that sound is from the snow, it is just that I am crazy to wear a swimming costume in winter " McLaren mother answers her daughter with the usual short and thick manner until Bernadette comes.

" Laura! Stop being so rude with the girls and yes, we are at the beach, we are in France now, just to give a relax in the summer, I wanted to spend at the beach, even Laura wants all the time to go to the cold and you know how Laura is a stubborn one haha, and then how are my two little girls? " asks mum Cavendish.

" They must be up to a lot of mischief " said the red"headed mother in the background.

" I don't think it's such a bummer to stay here, having to watch my sister, who is only a year younger than me. We have been getting along well with some people, we have been doing some things, the weather around here is not all that boring.

" In fact it's because Diana is falling in love with a girl here called Akko, they keep saying they are rivals and everything else, but after what happened yesterday I don't think it's just rivalry, no." Hellene replied, making her sister blush and her blue"eyed mother curious as well.