Skateboard championship pt5

Side A:
Akko 191.3 x 183.2 Amanda
Diana 193.0 x 179.2 Wangari

Side B

Rita 181.4 x 181.2 Aira
Hellene 197.9 x 176.5 Sóla

After the incredible dispute between Amanda and Akko that practically showed Kagari as a potential finalist, booking her for the semifinals, against none other than Diana, while on the other side Hellene would have Rita dealing with a Rita that beat Aira in a dispute until the last point, guaranteeing the victory in one of the smallest differences between the competitors, it was getting to the part of the finals where it could be decisive for the competitors. Akko, Diana, Rita and Hellene were the four most skillful of all the championship. The championship
was coming to its last minutes, so much so that a 20 minute break was given for the finals. On the livestream there were 2234 people watching, reacting on the chat, sometimes sending donations to Ursula and Croix.

The twenty minutes passed like a rocket, the conversations between the girls about the maneuvers and how the championship was going rolled loose between the finalists.
Only when the time came the first two semifinalists were already staring at each other, the crimson eyes with the blue eyes, the two girls exchanged glances, then held hands giving a smile.

" Let's see if you can beat me on this one " Diana said.

" I will try my best, but I will manage to beat you " Akko replies.

The two signalled themselves, took their skateboards and walked through the corridors. When they arrived at the track they were greeted with applause from all the participants in the bleachers, it was also possible to notice the names Diana and Akko being shouted the whole time, they were feeling a little nervous with all that attention.

" Who will be the first finalist, of this that can be a duel of titans, only now the rules will change, will no longer be three batteries, now you no longer have the security of making a mistake in a battery, you will have only two batteries of attempts, with the same one and a half minutes of time, be creative, send the maneuvers you want to send, do this in only two attempts give your best, until the grand final! " Said Ursula.

Then starts the part where they are being chosen in starts first, Akko chooses heads, and Diana chooses tails, when the coin falls, it shows heads, which gave Cavendish a relief, Kagari was very nervous, but felt two pats on the shoulder given by the Scottish.

" Don't be nervous Akko, do your best " said the blue-eyed lass who even gave a wink to the Japanese girl who was already getting into position.

" Now we're gonna start the first heat of the semifinals... In three, two, one... Let's go! " Said Croix.

Akko with all the concentration comes out of a miniramp where dropa with all the care, at the same time will try enough, already showing what came, to send a 540 flip, which makes the skateboard fits a beautiful darkslide, sliding to the end of the line where she leaves with an impossible continuing to balance on manual, until some steps, where she releases a beautiful hardflip, engaging a noseslide to the end of the step, where is close to a ramp that is facing the stairs, seeing this the Japanese makes a slide, forcing a little to get momentum higher and thus jumping the stairs, with an Indy 360 which fits already feeling enough of the impact of skateboard.

" Woah! and it seems Akko has already shown that she is not one to be taken lightly, she has already sent a very risky line that I could feel in my legs the strength with which she cushioned herself! " Meridies said.

Atsuko from there decided to get momentum simply by reaching a Bowl where she was braking and taking a boardslide until she went down there, getting momentum, where she risked a Mctwist that almost made her head hit the walls, but she got it right in the last centimetre, which she used to get momentum, to the other side from the back, taking the skate with style and with only 51 seconds left to the end of the first heat.