Skateboard championship pt3

In Hellene's turn, she simply showed why she's still holding the four championship trophies from the multiple skateboard championships they had previously held in Luna Nova, causing a huge repercussion mainly on the internet where the views simply exploded from the quiet 127 to 1861 in just a few minutes just to watch the championship being broadcast live on the internet for the first time, catching a lot of interest not only from the stands, but also from the internet audience, with several comments that appeared in the chat, even donations that came, in a very unexpected way for Croix and Ursula, who did not expect to burst into the world showing Hellene's ability.

There were only six more participants left, and of these Diana was also in the middle, only that by fate she ended up being the last to be chosen from these last ones. So the score was set with Daisy scoring 166.4 points, Carmen 159.8 points, Hilda with 171.8 points. Catharina with 165.3 points and finally Rina with 161.9 points, which was already defining a certainty of some eliminations. Diana kept looking concentrated to the screen, just thinking what to do in her turn, already analyzing enough the lines that the girls did and also her younger sister.

Soon Diana is drawn, she goes walking very quiet and cold, listening to her friends wishing her good luck, arriving at the dance floor she remains in the same neutral reaction as always, looking at the audience that also clapped with her arrival, mainly Hannah and Barbara that were in a great euphoria.
Even the visualizations that had a slight drop, increased again when Hellene's sister showed up.

" And Diana Cavendish, our last contestant to be called, the eldest daughter of the great Bernadette Cavendish, will we have a golden closure, let's see how the eldest will do on this one... In three, two, one... Let's go! " Ursula said.

Diana stays focused and starts to go in her line, like everyone else she picks up momentum on the ramp, also mimicking her little sister by doing a slide, only coming out in an even much cleaner and smoother way, she uses the momentum to grab the railing, coming in by doing a Nollie Heelflip fitting a nice crooked one footer which then becomes a one foot nosegrind midway out of there kicking an impossible one which is incredibly smooth, where she's simply on a manual, slowly making her way to the ladder nearby where Cavendish kicks a Hardflip to engage in a darkslide, down the ladder and finally engaging the manoeuvre closing with a nice clean 360 flip, that's in the first 30 seconds.

" Woah, like mother, like daughter, it's clear that both have the similarities, like Bernadette, Diana is extremely smooth with her manoeuvres, you can see how meticulous she is, it even seems that the skateboard and her are one and the same! " said Croix impressed.

Diana was continuing smoothly paddling with the skateboard, this time instead of going towards the bowl like her sister, she follows a different route, towards a miniramp on the side where she fits the nose, then she does a 180, where she fits with the tail and in this she starts to go down getting momentum, where she does a 180 hardflip towards a railing, where she can fit a BS Nosegrind, with all the balance comes out with a Nollie Heelflip, continuing the Switch line, where she goes with the impulse in another miniramp on the other side that when she reaches the top, she goes down with impulse climbing on a box nearby balancing herself with a manual nose, after jumping with style doing a Nollie Inward Heelflip, supporting herself on the manual nose with only one foot, just like her sister, only this time she went to the end of the course, where she pulled a impossible with strength, getting out a Double that enchanted everyone.

" Diana Cavendish is simply smoothness on a skateboard, this is to be delighted, while in one we can note the creativity and even aggressiveness in trying something new, in the other we can see the total smoothness, dominance and control of the older, this that is fascinating to see in the Cavendish sisters! " Croix said.