eleven

The longly awaited half crazy Draco introduction....

please review trigger warnings before reading this chapter

𓆙
Draco Malfoy
𓆙

SIX MONTHS IN THE FUTURE sometime before Daisy's birthday party

sometime before Daisy's birthday party

I think at this moment.. I hated everyone. Including myself. Mostly myself.

I was absolutely stalling. We were stalling- staring at each other as if we were accepting that we would never be together again, and our final act of love was letting each other go.

I knew exactly why she was here. I knew she somehow knew what had happened. Why else would she owl an emergency when I told her to stay away?

It was probably through Zabini. He had been pressuring me all this time to tell her. And for some fucked up reason, I thought she didn't need to know.

And, to my own shortcoming, I have truthfully disregarded her in the past few months. She's the only person who ever loved me with honesty, and I wasn't giving it back to her.

I have been busy.. I fucking swear. Trying to get her to understand would only make it worse. I didn't need her pity.

But there's not a goddamm day that has gone by that I haven't thought about what she was doing.. How she was doing... What she was doing... Who was she doing it with...

My brain was so mentally fucked up couldn't process that I was the bad guy again. And that was the reason I didn't have her anymore.

She was wearing all black. I'd like to think that in some cheek, cute way, I influenced it. I mean, I did buy her the boots she was wearing. I had probably bought the dress and the headband, too. 

Which is fine, I liked buying her things. No, I loved buying her things.

But, she never really dressed like this... Not since after Christmas break.