thirty two

half crazy... six years later

𓆙
Draco Malfoy
𓆙

Luckily and fortunately for me, Hannah didn't live far from the restaurant and the city center

Luckily and fortunately for me, Hannah didn't live far from the restaurant and the city center. Daisy's tall, blonde, and slightly annoying friend didn't shut up the whole ten-minute car ride. Mostly trying to flirt with me, but also asking questions about my company that only someone who wasn't really interested in the answers would ask.

I wasn't interested. It was annoying.

I was, however, interested in the drunk, red-haired, tired little angel in my passenger seat. How could I have forgotten how shy and quiet she used to be?

Daisy didn't say anything to me or her friend the whole car ride. With a small gaze on me, she said me softly thank you as we started to slow down.  She insisted on walking Hannah to her front door, which was only a few paces away from the car once we pulled up.

I wasn't trying to be that guy, but I also stepped out of the vehicle to watch both of them make it to the door. They talked for a few moments, looking back at me only once when they finally said goodbye with a hug.

With my hands stuffed deep into my pockets, my eyes were glued in following Daisy down the driveway until she was safe back at my car.

At the sight of me at her now opened door, her eyes squinted again, "I can open my own door, Draco."

I hummed, not actually wanting to make a huge deal out of the situation at hand. Technically, it wasn't her door... it was mine.

Daisy finally slid into the front seat and plopped down, and by the time I followed suit, her petite body frame caught how large the seats were customized to my size. Never before did I let anyone sit in my car, let alone in the front seat.

I hated myself for it, but I even reached over and made sure she was buckled in properly, turning on the seat warmer along with it and then turning to the mini color on the center console. "Here is a fresh water bottle. Try not to get sick... but if you feel like it, tell me, okay? I'll pull over."

"Okay, I will. Thank you." Not protesting, Daisy mumbled while she leaned against the window. Her red hair spiraled down her back and the sight of her in my car finally caught up to me.

Fuck.

It took me another moment to turn the car, wondering how my usually peaceful night ended up with taking my drunk ex-girlfriend home.

"I live in the neighborhood behind fourth street and kingdom center." She mumbled, fiddling with the water bottle I gave her. She gave out in a drunken defeat, frown forming as she purred my name again. "I can't open it, Draco."