fourteen

Hi. This a very emotional chapter. Harder than anything I've ever written. Please reach out if you are needing help. This is a continuous chapter. Read chapter thirteen for it to make better sense.

please read the trigger warnings chapter before reading

Daisy Weasley

As we walked together towards the dungeon, Daphne gabbed about how well I could walk in the heels I was wearing the whole time, then changed subjects to present me in a singsong voice when we entered the room

As we walked together towards the dungeon, Daphne gabbed about how well I could walk in the heels I was wearing the whole time, then changed subjects to present me in a singsong voice when we entered the room. "Guess who we found!!"

Draco was in the middle of a laugh when the door opened. He instantly dropped the blunt of weed he had in his hand and stood quickly when he saw me. "Daisy? What are you doing here?"

"Thank god you are here is what he really meant to say," Theo chuckled, now smoking the blunt Draco handed him. "Draco has not stopped asking dumb questions just to bring you up in conversation."

My eyes softened, but my eyebrows furrowed at Theo's statement. I looked back at Draco, still embarrassed from the conversation I had with my siblings. "You don't want me to be here?"

"No, no," he backtracked, flicking off his friends with his middle finger and then turning his attention back to me.  "I want you here. What about the gala? Didn't it just start?"

"It was a Potter-filled snooze fest," Pansy said from the side of the room with the bottle of tequila. She poured it into a cup, then put lemonade as a chaser. She walked over back to me and handed to cup to me to have, "We saw her in the bathroom touching up her mascara and decided to bring her back with us. Save her from that misery."

Pansy gave me a quick little wink when I thanked her. Mostly for not telling Draco I was crying in the bathroom, but also for the drink. And being nice.

"And she looks so fucking hot. Draco had to see her," Daphane said, moving to Blaise and tossing him her bag, which I could only assume had the drugs from Seamus in it.

"Weasley, you want some pizza?" Blaise offered, gesturing towards the back table. "We got some from that shop downtown."

"Oh. No, thank you. I already ate dinner," I smiled at him, even though he was across the room. "But, thank you for asking me. That's really nice of you."

"Awww. She's so polite. I've never once heard you girls say thank you for fumbling across the forest to get dinner."

"Oh, bullocks, Zabini," Daphne kicked him, then took the bong from his lap. At the same time she pulled the little baggies of illegals out of her purse. "I don't hear you saying thank you for going to Seamus for that, either. I had to flirt with him. And Pans was right- the gala was like a tribute to potter, which is... wrong on so many levels."

Theo took a sip of his drink, and a cough loudly, "Daph, be nice... Daisy and Potter are like siblings-."

As politely as I could, I interrupted Theo's concern. "Oh, actually Harry and I aren't really friends at all. It's fine."