thirty three

hi all 💜💜 i didn't forget about you guys!!!!!

comment please this is my only form of entertainment

half crazy: six years later
✿ Daisy Weasley ✿

I didn't fully understand the ramifications of my drunken antics until I woke up the following day in bed with a false memory of what happened the night before

My skull throbbed with dehydration which usually occurred when my body lost more fluid than I took in. I immediately turned to my right, expecting to see my fiancé in our not-so-comfortable bed.

It wasn't unusual to wake up in an empty bed. In fact, it was what preferred in our relationship. I could count the number of times I have woken up next to him. Dean didn't enjoy anything and he hated lingering. No cuddling or touching outside of sex ever happened in this bed. Or, really at all.

Unless it was sexual for him. Like I said.

Just in case, I called his name, a breath of relief leaving my lips when he didn't answer but my head pounded simultaneously, so it didn't even matter. I threw the covers off my body and walked over to the nightstand where I kept my cell phone charging at night.

I didn't really understand quite yet understand why I felt so hungover and shitty. I went out to a semi-casual dinner restaurant and was supposed to have two drinks. And knowing Hannah the way I do, it obviously turned into something more.  We used to go out and have a great time, but it wasn't ever this heavy the morning after.

I blamed it on getting older and moved on from trying to make sense of anything in my dehydrated, rotting brain.

"Oh my fucking goodness," I swiftly cursed under my breath as I moved towards the window, quickly opening it to get some fresh air. I read my last conversion which was saved in my messages with innocent confusion.

You'd have to laugh at my naive stupidity.

I didn't bother texting Hannah because I knew she wouldn't respond, and besides that, she almost never picked up her personal phone calls

I didn't bother texting Hannah because I knew she wouldn't respond, and besides that, she almost never picked up her personal phone calls. I had no room to be speaking about cell phone use. I scrolled through my notifications again, seeing as I didn't bring my phone to the restaurant with me and don't remember much after that.