twenty

please review trigger warnings before reading

𓆙
Draco Malfoy
𓆙

𓆙Draco Malfoy𓆙

Defeated, cold, exhausted, and unable to control any emotion besides a feral rage of annoyance and pain, I sighed while the keycard clicked from clear the green on the hotel lock

The door pushed open quickly, and from the room, Daisy immediately sat up slowly from her spot in the bed. Her hair was half crazy, and she looked almost as exhausted as I felt.

Maybe I was jealous that she was here safely sleeping in the hotel room while I was out dealing with things, but my tone was not friendly when I started to talk. I didn't even try to hide my annoyance. "Jesus, Dais. Were you sleeping?"

My sleepy girl. Always so comfortable and relaxed since being with me. She was wearing one of my sleep t-shirts as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and gave me a slight stretch.

I wondered to myself if her body hurt after having sex last night. I didn't want to leave her, but I had to. I had no choice.

"Yeah," she responded softly. Then continued to rub her eyes as she rolled back upright. "I'm awake now, though. Now that you are back. Is everything okay?"

Everything in the past twelve or so hours went by so fast, and I didn't need to have her worried. "Go back to bed if you want. I don't care."

Her voice cracked after silence, and she watched me sulking slowly, taking my shoes off and kicking them back towards the entrance. "Are you mad at me?"

"No, it's just..." I glanced at the clock, starting to take off the shirt I had worn all night and discard it on the floor to deal with later. "It's the middle of the day. I thought you'd be awake by now."

"I only took a nap because all the breakfast food made me sleepy," she pouted. "And I slept like shit last night."

I scowled over at her statement, I didn't usually mind when she was sleepy and pouty, so I don't know why I was acting this way now. "Why didn't you get the sleepless potion in my bag?"