fifteen

hiiiii
this was suppose to be a fun extra chapter but i wrote too much so i have to split it up
18+
please read the trigger warnings chapter before reading

✿ Daisy Weasley ✿

Fall was entirely here

Fall was entirely here. Leaves had changed from green to orange, pumpkins were hung from the ceiling in The Great Hall, and my mind had shifted from trying to process what happened this summer to move on.

I started hanging out more with Pansy and Daphne. Graciously ignoring my sister and Hermione when I could.

And when I had to talk to them, it was simple, short replies and responses that they couldn't twist into their town narrative and run with it.

Besides, I already got a well-worded letter via owl from my mother, who was angry that I was not pictured in the golden gala photo my siblings took with Harry and Hermione.

I ignored it. Because if I told her the truth, I didn't want her to worry that it might get bad again. I know I could talk to her, if I wanted to. I would tell her how I'm both happy and sad at the same time and I'm confused on how that is possible.

I enjoyed spending more time with the Slytherins. It took me a little bit to realize they actually wanted to be my friend. They weren't my friends over pity or because Draco told them to be. Ot, maybe he did.. but they had a good way of hiding it.

When I asked Draco what he wanted me to dress up for the Halloween party, he looked at me as if I was half-crazy.

He questioned why I would ask him what I wanted to dress as. He said he didn't care- and not in a dismissive way.. He said that because he didn't want to dictate what I was wearing.. or what I was doing.. or who I was doing it with.

I think I was still getting used to the fact that he wasn't Dean. And not all boys who I will be involved with would treat me the way Dean did.

Draco wasn't controlling. He was the opposite. And he was protective but from a concerned point of view. He wanted to help me be successful and not belittle me when I didn't understand or when I didn't know the answers to the worksheets we had for homework.

It was different. And even though Dean and I broke up a few years ago... I had to get used to the difference. Draco was waiting for me patiently until I figured it out.

And that was weird to me.. because, well, it's Draco Malfoy. He wasn't the same person that I thought he was. He acts differently around me, and I don't know if its the greatest thing that ever happened or a giant red flag.

And, by the end of it all, I would soon realize that I would bleed for anything if it held me the right way. Draco Malfoy was no exception.

Even when I wanted him to be so desperately.