PART 1: Dance With Me

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

"Fuck that!!!" I screamed, not giving a fuck to those people who looked at me and I slammed my glass on the table. I didn't know how many glasses I already drank but I was still sober like hell, the image of my cheating boyfriend was still vivid in my mind.

We were together for two freaking years and I had done everything to him, suddenly he came to me and told me he wanted to break up. The reason? He told me he already likes someone else.

Is he kidding me? I'm going to say that over the time of these two years, we consistently fought over the same thing. He continued to flirt with a man and a woman but the following day, he would come to me and apologize. I kept forgiving him due to my stupidity but this time he was determined to end things since he really liked someone else.

Am I not good enough? I fucking take good care of him but he kept treating me like I have no feeling. Fuck my ex. I hope you're going to hell.

I need some enjoyment right now. Just analyzing this night club but I don't see anyone who captures my interest. I sighed and a few moments passed when a girl around my age greeted me.

"Hey," she said, giving me a seductive smile and I just looked at her for a second with my hazy eyes because I wasn't even interested in her.

"Go, you make me sick," I said flatly and continued to drink. I heard she cursed at me but whatever, I didn't even have a god damn mood to even care about that.

"Hey, angel," another person greeted me and I wanted to get rid of him but wait a minute, well he's fine. In fact, he's the hottest man I have ever seen tonight or maybe the rest of my life.

An exotic and charming man to be precise. Giving a mafia vibe with the earrings and necklace that he wore. He appeared sexier thanks to his black shirt that is rolled up to the elbow. Fair complexion, black eyes, rosy lips. There's something mysterious about him that made me really amazed.

"Hey," I replied.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Tell me yours first?" I insisted.

"Yin Anan. You can call me Yin." He smiled.

"War Wanarat. Just call me War."

"Your name is a beautiful—"

"Like you." He gave me a wittering stare and I gave him an incredibly seductive smile.

He lightly touched my hand that I placed on the table, making a circle pattern on it.

"Just break up with your lover?" He asked, which made me chuckle.

"Is it easy to guess?" I asked back and he smiled, a charming smile.

"Yeah, I kept staring at you since you entered here. You seemed so heartbroken."

I poured the beer in his glass. "Your glass is nearly empty."

He looked down and realized I was right. I slightly brushed against his hand and he seemed to enjoy it, causing me to smirk and I couldn't deny that as we touched a surge of electricity passed.

"You have lovely hands, War." He took my free hand and kissed it, a proper kiss of gentleman and with his sudden movements, I gulped my saliva. I always being a dominant in a relationship, I mean I'm the top but when he behaved like this, for the first time my heart started to beat faster for someone other than my stupid ex boyfriend.

"Tell me," he said which made me to raise my eyebrows as I didn't understand his words or maybe I was too mesmerized with his appearance.

"About your dumbass partner, what he did to this beautiful person in front of me?" When he said that, he locked his eyes on me and his hand gently caressed my hand, not letting go.