PART 27: Cheery Vacation

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

I could feel a finger trailing my shoulder and a pair of eyes watching me as I slept. My eyes fluttered open, I slept on Yin's arm and a smile appeared on his lips when our eyes met.

"Good morning, baby," Yin whispered and gave a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Morning, love." I kissed his cheek before snuggling closer to him. He exhaled, enjoying my need to be closer to him and rubbed my back.

"Did I get too drunk last night?" I asked, receiving a chuckle from him because that wasn't the first time I got too drunk and Yin always took care of me when it happened.

"Yeah, you even kissed me in front of my friends," he said proudly and I hit his chest.

"Yinnn, enough."

He grinned and hugged me tightly. "Are you feeling better? Feeling dizzy?"

"I'm okay. I want to continue to sleep," I said and kissed his cheek.

"Let's sleep one more hour before having breakfast," he said.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

I love the beach, I always have. Especially after a somewhat tiring day, the beach was the perfect place to relax and spend time with my love. That's why Yin always books a hotel near the beach because he knows how much I love it.

Yin applied sunscreen to my back while I laid on the sunbeds. I enjoyed feeling his warm hands on mine, calming by the sound of the waves.

"Yinnn," I called him as his hand almost slipped under my boxers. I lifted my sunglasses from my face and placed them on my head, turning to face him that sat beside me.

"What?" He grinned innocently.

"Not that anyone looked at us," he muttered and I hit his naughty hand.

"I just want to put on sunscreen," he gave an excuse while smiling cheeky.

"Naughty," I smiled while rolling my eyes and changed my position to sit.

Looking at our surroundings, yeah everyone has their own lives, including the couple who is sitting next to us, who have been kissing for some time and not cared about their surroundings. Nevertheless, I'm aware that Yin didn't do anything much while we were in public since he continued to place a high value on our privacy.

"Let's take a quick dip." I stood up and took my glasses off from the top of my head and chucked them on the sunbed.

"Let's go, baby," Yin said, grabbing my hand towards the sea.

He was pulling me directly behind him by my hand, so I'm able to look at his silhouette from the back and am ecstatic about what I see. His back muscles, which were excellently pumped and defined, make a strong impression of his upper body shape. His glutes were defined by the way his swim shorts fit snugly around his legs.

My boyfriend was so fucking hot! And the fact that only I could touch his body made me smile.

"You make me feel hungry," I said jokingly while bringing my body closer to his. His head snapped back around to me as a shocked look was written on his face, making me want to giggle.

"Are you staring at my body?" He questioned before stopping on his toes, only a few inches away from where the water was coming forward from the sea. His eyes were directly fixed on mine and his body was now completely turned towards me.

"I can't look at my boyfriend?" I returned his question, making him grin and encircled my waist with his large hands, drawing me nearer and letting me feel the warmth of his touch.