PART 16: Longing For You

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

It's been a week since I last met Yin because he had a job in Chiang Mai. He asked me to go with him but I had to decline because I had a hectic week at university and had a lot of assignments I wanted to turn in this week.

However, he messages me constantly every morning to remind me to eat breakfast and dinner as well as to express his deep longing for me. Since the night we first met, several months had passed and I hadn't expected that things would turn out this way. I mean, although I am aware that we had no label to our relationship, I could still feel our affections for one another.

It's not just about sex. He wouldn't care about me this much and would play around with other people if all he cared about was sex. But he chose not to.

I'll admit that there was a high of sexual tension between us and I couldn't resist him but he also had a kind side that treated me well and gave me sentiments that I'd never felt with anybody else, making me happier every time we were together.

My birthday is a few days from now but Yin was still working at that time, so I wasn't sure if he was gonna celebrate it with me or not. With his talent, he always got a job offer to be a photographer to a big event and to a famous model, so I kinda understand if he was busy. It's not hard for me to understand people because I'm not the type of person who always makes an issue about a little thing.

He also handed me the key to his house, so I've been spending the nights there when he's away and took care of his dog, Zulu. Perhaps this is a simpler way for me to get rid of my feelings of longing for him. I lay down on our bed and looked at the empty side beside me. It was so fucking lonely when he wasn't here.

I kept scrolling my phone, looking at our pictures and there were a lot of photos that I lay on his bare chest and kissed his cheek that I took every morning when I woke up from the sleep. There was also a photo he sent me that showed he kissed my lips while I slept and I dozed off with my face buried in his neck.

All of the images were lovely, leading anyone who saw them to believe we were dating but in actuality, we were just friends who acted more than we should.

I set the phone down and caressed the empty space next to me. I sniffed his pillow. The fact that his pillow actually had his scent on it made me miss him more and made me remember the night we had sex before he left for Chiang Mai.

He hasn't touched me for a week now, so it would be lying if I'm not craving for his touch. My breath became heavier and I brushed my lips. Fuck. I really missed everything about him.

I bit my lower lip and let out a soft moan as I remembered how he always kissed and touched me. The way he stared at me everytime he sucked and thrust inside of me made me become hard.

I took his pillow, then put it between my legs. With Yin's face in my mind, I moved back and forth on it, feeling I was riding his cock.

"Mmmm Yin..." I moaned softly and pulled out my boxers before starting to rock back and forth once more, imagining it as Yin I was grinding on. I began getting really into it, sort of moving my ass and whole body with the motion.

I shot my fingers in my mouth, sucking it and remembered how his cock moved in and out of me made me become more arousal. My body started to feel hot and my moan got louder and louder. I moved slowly and steadily, each move with Yin's face in mind.

"Ahhhh Yin! Ahhhh mmm I miss you!" I closed my eyes, letting the pleasure take over me while I kept moving on the pillow. My finger found my hole and started going in and out as I moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck, Yin," I picked up my speed, going in and out and my body tremble with the sensation.

"Ahhhhh, yes Yin! Mmm yes fuck yes fuck me harder, love," I pickup my pace and my breathing got laboured as my other hand went to my hard nipple, grabbing it and pinching it.