PART 2: The Dominant

╔════▣◎▣════╗
🔞𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭!!!
╚════▣◎▣════╝

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

His home was stunning. His front yard was next to the large driveway. I hastily looked inside while Yin was opening the door. Brown leather couches, minimalist paintings and generally very earthy tones. Yes. This man has excellent taste.

He instantly moves aside to make room for me to enter first. As soon as I entered, I heard small footsteps on the wooden floor. I suppose that's his dog. Yin swiftly circled around and kneels down. The dog came up to him and joyfully got on his lap while wagging his tail in both directions.

Adorable.

"Hey, buddy, how ya doin?" Yin sweetly said, petting the dog.

"War, this is Zulu," he introduced his dog to me.

"Zulu, who's this cute boy?" He asked his dog, making me smile and kneel down right next to his cute dog.

I reached my hand out for Zulu to quickly take a sniff and he playfully jumped on me. I continued to pet him while laughing at his little response and peering over to Yin, who was staring at both of us.

"You're both cute," he stated, while helping me get on my feet again. I took hold of his hand and leaned on him for support.

"He's definitely cuter." I grinned while looking at Zulu who's still wiggling his little tail around.

"Do you want a drink?"

I shook my head to answer his question.

"You have a beautiful home," I said, staring at his eyes. Damn, those eyes. My heart started to beat faster again without a specific reason.

"Do you like it?" He asked, almost inaudible and he moved closer to me, leaving only inches away.

"Hmm," that's my only response because my eyes became cloudy again.

"You're so beautiful," he uttered, brushing my bottom lip with his thumb until it slightly opened.

"Kiss me," I said without a second thought, demanding for his lips to collide with mine.

Smiling, he pulled me in closer by firmly grabbing my waist and slamming his lips into mine. I jumped on him with passion, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Not even for the tiniest moment of air, my lips were sticking on his. His hair was tightly held in my hands as they moved up to it. His hands were moving down my back, starting at my waist and on to my hips and finally, my ass, which he constantly grabbed and squeezed.

"God, I love it," he breathed out, while squeezing my ass with both of his hands, making me groan.

"Let's go to the room, baby," he said and carried me there.