PART 7: Painting Me

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

For the rest of the night, we talked about a lot of things. From my study and my long term goals to ridiculous topics like how my foolish ex-boyfriend decided to get back together with me and refused to leave my house.

Yin is really wise. Truly, it is very seductive. I was further intrigued by the manner he spoke about the things for which he had a passion. Besides being a professional photographer, I only know that he's also a very talented artist. I couldn't stop. I was attentive to all he had to say. As we sipped the final drops of our wine, we could feel that time seemed to fly fast.

But, despite the fact that Yin is very kind and sweet to me, I feel clueless as to whether he actually feels something towards me or not. I mean, more than lust. I know I said to him for us to take time to get to know each other and he agreed with that but maybe he answered just because of lust.

I don't expect love from him. Maybe. I know I'm not the only one he wanted to fuck. We initially met that night and I was looking for someone to fuck and he was the same.

As for now, I don't expect for him to love me because it's still early but I do expect some sort of reassurance from him.

Soon after, Yin asked for the bill. I finally caved in after a five-minute argument about who would pay and forced him to pledge that I would pay the next time. He consented and as soon as the bill arrived, he handled it as if it were nothing.

We slowly got up to leave and when I turned to look at Yin, he was quite obviously staring at me.

"What?" I asked and he smiled, then circled his arm on my waist.

"Let's go," he said and we got out of that place, walking to his car.

"Where should we go after this?" He asked and I looked at my watch.

"Send me home?" I asked him back because it was already almost 11 pm.

His hand moved from my waist to their way down to my lower back, slipping his hand in my back pocket which made me gasp with the sudden touch to my ass.

"I still don't want to send you back," he said while his hand playfully caressed my ass. Looking at our surroundings, he really didn't even care if someone saw what he did to me.

"You want to go to my studio?" He asked as we stopped in his car.

"Your studio?" I looked at him and gosh, this man was so freaking hot. How could I say no to him right now?

"Yeah, sure," I answered and he opened the door for me, withdrawing his hand from my freaking ass.

━━ ・━━

The mood inside the car was vibrant as always. Perhaps because Yin continued to inquire about me and continued to tell me about himself. I had the impression that we had been friends for a very long time because he didn't act awkward at all.

"I guess holding your hand is something I really love now," he said as one of his hands held my hand and the other on the car steering.

"It's small and soft," he added while comparing the size of our hands.