❊ Author's Words

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝟲/𝟵/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱: 𝟯/𝟭𝟬/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Hey, my lovely readers!!! It's been a long time since I published the final chapter of Heat of The Night but I finally feel like I can properly thank everyone who has read and enjoyed the story.

•𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆?
The main reason I wrote this story was because I needed a daily short story and was too busy to come up with anything else. It took me less than a month to write this story, which surprised me. I mean, imagine if I can finish all my stories in a month :")?!

The initial idea for the story came to me at 4am as I was lazily lying on my bed and daydreaming about the plot of a story I could write. The term "night" then popped into my head. After that, I thought to myself, what if I created a story about two men who met in a nightclub just because they both wanted to get some pleasure but it turned out that they couldn't forget each other ever since they had met? Then, the story began.

•𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆?
As the story progresses, it becomes clear that there was no major conflict in their relationship, which is exactly what I aimed for. My wacky brain also included NC scenes into almost each chapter of this story, however their sexual desires are motivated not only by lust but also by genuine affection.

I also included a disclaimer at the start of the story in the hopes that readers who aren't into this genre will skip it.

•𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆?
The story was written so quickly that I barely remember it, all I could think about was getting it done before the following semester began. It's a lot of work but I love writing it and the responses of my readers to each new chapter have been overwhelmingly positive.

•𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?
No, there will be no second season for The Heat of The Night. I think the story ends perfectly as it is and I have no current plans to write a special chapter because of how much I love the ending of the story >.<.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥♡!!! 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐡! 𝐊𝐡𝐨𝐛 𝐤𝐡𝐮𝐧! 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢! 𝐗𝐢è 𝐱𝐢𝐞! 𝐃𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐚𝐝! 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐞! 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐬! 𝐂ả𝐦 ơ𝐧! 𝐊𝐲𝐚𝐲 𝐙𝐮𝐮!

11/5/2023