PART 14: Tie Me Up

TWO MONTHS LATER

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

Another two months had passed since I confessed to War that I like him. In fact, I was more fully conscious of my feelings for him than that. He never explicitly stated that he also liked me but his gesture and eyes spoke everything.

We haven't yet used the word "love" since I didn't want him to feel pressured by it. He broke up with the person he used to be in a relationship with for two years, so he mustn't want to be rushed into a relationship.

The main thing I always wanted him to understand was that I wasn't just having sex with him but I was making love. The only thing I wanted before I met him was a one night stand. I never had sex with the same person twice since it made me feel bored but the more time I spent with my angel, the more I desired him.

I have done everything for him that I never did to anyone else. I tried to cook for him, took care of him, picked him up from class, brought him to dinner, gave him a gift.

It can be said that my life changed so much better because of him. I only focused on him right now. No one else.

"Thank you for the flowers, love. I love it😻," War sent a message to me and I smiled reading it.

"Most welcome, baby. I miss you so much 🥲."

"We just met last night, Yinnn🙄."

"You don't miss me🙁?" I replied, being childish but actually I told him the truth. I always miss him whenever he isn't around me.

"We're gonna meet tonight, aren't we?" He responded.

I smiled. "Yeah, of course."

"Last night I didn't eat you because you busy doing you assignment 🙁"

"Then, are you hungry?"

"I'm craving. Craving for my angel," I replied with a big smile on my face.

━━ ・━━

We watched a movie together while cuddling in my home's theatre room. Fifty Shades of Grey was the film that War chose but I had no idea why he picked it. I mean, he wasn't someone who commonly watched movies in this genre because instead of watching romance movies, he preferred thrillers and horror.

I gently stroked his hair as he laid his head on my chest. He piqued my interest more than the movie, so I wasn't even paying attention to it and just staring at him.

I smell his hair. So good. I kissed his head and continued to play with his hair.

"Do you like to try to do that?" He suddenly asked.

"Do what?"

He pointed to the movie on the big screen in front of us, showing the female character got tied up on the bed while having a sex. When I understood what he meant, I almost passed out from coughing up my own saliva.

He lifted his head and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Are you serious?" I asked and he shrugged, then continued to lay on my chest.

"I have given you a chance if you want."

"Only one chance," he muttered in a low tone but it was loud enough for me to hear, trying to provoke me. I let out a sigh and chuckled.

This man really played with fire.

He was startled when I suddenly got up from the sofa and carried him like a bride.