PART 12: Feel This Feeling

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

"Ahhh! ahhh mmm, so good, love!" With his position on my lap, he growled loud as I rubbed our cock against each other and my right hand squeezed his nipple, making him take a breath in, clearly from the mixture of pain and pleasure

I moved my stroke in our cock at a faster pace, feeling the build up in me as he reached out and gripped my nipple, pinching it.

"Mmm Yin. Ahhh fuck!" He moaned when I assaulted his neck and continued to pump our manhood.

I looked at him with my hazy eyes. He's really beautiful. I'm not tired of saying that because that's the fact. His pale skin turned slightly red from the pleasure and heat. Rosy pink lips, perfect nose and his eyes. So beautiful.

I knew he was at the edge of coming, so I stopped abruptly and changed our position to make him lay down. I positioned the head of my cock in his entrance and he looked at me while sucking his finger.

He absolutely knew how to seduce me as he opened his legs more widened and his finger made a circle on his hole. This person kept making me become more wild every single day.

"Are you ready, baby?"

War nodded and I slowly pushed myself inside of him, making him moan quietly and his wetness to further pool up from his cock.

"Yin..." He groaned as I continued my torture to tap on his hole and pulled myself from him, grazing his wet entrance. I know it was driving him mad as I wasn't fully inside of him, which made me smile looking at how desperate he looked right now.

"Pleaseee, love." He tried to push his hips down on my cock but I backed away.

"Be patient, baby," I hushed, continuing my teasing and he gripped my hair harshly.

"You better put it or I did it by myself," he said, making me chuckle and I gave him a deep kiss on his cheek before sliding my entire length in with one smooth motion inside of him. A heavy moan being released from both of us.

I pulled out slowly, then thrusted back in harder, causing a loud moan from him. I repeated the motion, picking up speed with each thrust.

"Fuck yes baby, taking all of my cock," I sped up my movement. My hands gripped his thighs and put his legs over my shoulder, creating a deeper angle.

"Mmmm Yin..."

I tightened my grip and went even faster, feeling pleasure at the rough thrusts into his wet core.

"Yessss ahhhh...harder!" He hissed and I withdrew for a moment, then moved his body around, his ass up, his chest pressed into the bed.

I squeezed his ass, kissed it, then dipped my cock right back into his wet hole, causing him to moan loudly.

"Yes baby, you taste so good. You're meant for me, baby!" I groaned as I watched his ass jiggle in response to my thrusts. What a good view. War moaned as I didn't stop penetrating inside of him, deeper and harder.