PART 19: Confession

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

After spending more than a week apart, today was a great day since I got to spend it with my angel in my new studio. He was the first person I brought in after my studio was fully complete as this place holds a lot of significance for me. I invested my own money and put a lot of effort into building this place since a few years ago, so when I brought him here as the first person to step into this place, I wanted him to know how much he meant to me.

After touring him around, we continued to joke around, tease one another, cuddle and spend time together. Every time he was around me, I couldn't help but smile. I suppose that's what will happen if you fall in love with someone. You wouldn't feel butterflies in your stomach until he was there and War continued to make me smile from ear to ear.

We had a special dinner together and after a lot of stories that we shared, I brought him to the theater room. Clock showed almost 12 am and it was his birthday tomorrow but he didn't mention anything to me and I also didn't say anything. He most likely believes I forgot about it but I know for a fact I didn't. That was the first time we were gonna celebrate his birthday together, so how could I forget about it?

"You want to watch a movie?" He asked innocently which made me smile.

We sat on the big sofa and I circled my arm on his shoulder. He didn't stop running his finger around my face while giggling and telling me how much he missed me. He caressed my cheek while staring at me with his beautiful eyes, then landed a soft kiss on my lips. "Why did you become more handsome?" He asked, smiling widely.

 "Why did you become more handsome?" He asked, smiling widely

"Did I?"

He nodded while beaming lovely and with one of his hands on the side of my face, he pressed his lips on mine again. It just took a second for me to respond to the kiss. It felt as if the world was crashing around me with fireworks exploding in my stomach everytime I tasted his lips. It was overly amazing. His tongue lowered, licking downwards my bottom lip. A deep, vibrating moan as he started to explore my mouth. So good. I was addicted to him.

His lips were always surprisingly soft which contrasted the dominance he could display through such a simple act. Using all my strength to break the kiss, I pulled slightly away with my hand holding the back of his neck and his forehead pressed against mine.

"I want to keep kissing you," he complained and tried to capture my lips again but I backed away, making him give me a confused look.

I smiled and kissed the top of his nose. "Wait for a minute," I said and stood up but he held my hand.

"Where are you going?"

"Take something important," I replied and kissed his forehead before walking away.

━━ ・━━

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅