PART 18: Precious Time

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

"Where are you taking me?" War asked while he was still laying on top of me and I hugged him. We still didn't wear any clothes after our love making and I simply covered our body with a soft blanket, then slowed down the aircond.

"Somewhere," I replied briefly.

"You want to kidnap me?" He inquired while chuckling and ran his finger on my chest.

I smiled and gave a deep kiss on his forehead, then I took his hand and kissed it. "I miss you so much.".

"I miss you too, Yin. I thought you came back next week."

"Supposedly yes but I settled everything as fast as I could because I can't wait to meet you," I replied because that's the truth. I kept remembering him all day when he was far away from me. I never felt like this before towards anyone else but just a day not seeing him drove me crazy.

Lust. That's what I thought when I first approached him but it was wrong. My feelings towards him more than lust. Although lust is a stage on the path to love, for it to stay you'll need more than just physical attraction. And l grew to care more about himself. I feel grounded and content in his presence.

In the past few months, he saw me when I was tired because of my busy work. He knew how I looked after getting up in the morning before getting a bath. He never said he loved me. Every time I hugged him, he hugged me tighter. When he looked at me, his eyes sparkled. I know he loved me.

"Or are you jealous because of Tee?" He asked teasingly while poking my cheek.

I kept silent for a while and shrugged, then he pinched my nose. "Just say it if you're jealous," he muttered in a low tone and continued to bury his face on my chest.

I smiled and gently rubbed his back.

Jealous. Yes, I am jealous but the feeling was more afraid and scared. There are a lot of potential possibilities because War and I still don't have a status for our relationship, so everyone could approach him freely and the fact that the man was in a relationship with him for two years made me kinda worried.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked, stroking his hair.

"Hmmm, can you wake me up if we have already arrived?"

"I will wake you up later," I said and tightened my hug on him.

━━ ・━━

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

I lazily open my eyes but it's too dark for me to even see anything in this room

I lazily open my eyes but it's too dark for me to even see anything in this room. Almost instantly, everything that happened last night creeps into my head. I had been dozing off in the car and was now in an unfamiliar room. So, it must have been Yin who carried me.