PART 3: Moan My Name

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

It's been a week since I last saw him and every day I still come to this club as always in the hopes of running into him once more but I got nothing. The only thing I knew about him was his name and his age. Also about his shitty ex boyfriend. I had no idea what university he studied at. I made an effort to find him on social media but that was a waste of my time and effort.

"What have you done to me, War?" I mumbled and my eyes swept my surroundings, trying to hook up at the other cute boy I could find.

I saw that one man dance, maybe with his friends. Smiling, I put my wine on the table and walked towards me.

"Hey," I whispered closely to his ear, causing him to startle and he turned around to face me.

"Eer, hey," he replied with a blush cheeks.

"Are you alone?" I asked, slightly touched his hand and I noticed he gulped his saliva while staring at me, not blinking his eyes. The same reaction I got when I tried to seduce other people.

"Yeah," he answered, almost whispering. His facial expression already told me he drowned into me, deep lust swirling in his eyes.

"Dance with me," I pulled him by his waist, causing him to let out a soft moan and I smiled looking at his reaction.

This man's eyes dragged along my body before biting his lips which made me flash him a flirty smile in appreciation. He was horny and it was obvious that he was already affected by my touch. That was the main reason I always came to the nightclub after finishing my work, finding a boy for me to fuck up.

"You don't want to ask my name?" He asked, placing his hands on my chest.

I smiled. "That's not important," I answered because for God's sake, I didn't even bother to remember who I was fucking.

"Are you single? Have a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

He shook his head as a response. "I'm available," he answered breathlessly when I caressed and squeezed his ass.

"Good, that's the only thing that matters to me."

I moved closer to his ear. "I won't fuck someone who has a lover," I whispered and kiss his ear.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"What...what should I call you?" This man asked when I assaulted his neck. We were currently in the toilet and I pinned both of his hands into the wall.

"Anything," I replied and I left sweet kisses all over his neck, making his breathing get heavier and heavier. I used my tongue and teeth to capture his flesh between my plump lips, creating a bright red mark in the act.

I heard him let a shaky breath out and moaned, which drove me wild. That was the only response I needed, for him to keep a moaning mess.

"Yes, baby. Keep moaning for me, War," I moaned against his neck.

"I'm...I'm not...ahhhh."

I moved my hand to his crotch, leading him to stop his words. I grabbed it harshly, catching him by surprise while my lips were still tugging the skin on his neck.

I instantly unzipped my pants and pushed him down on his knee.

"Suck me," I said and he did. He put my cock in his mouth, twirling his tongue around them. His breathing starts getting heavier and heavier, as his jaw clenches. He continued to suck me harder and faster until I could feel his throat.

"Yes, War. You're doing so good, baby," I moaned while War's face flashed through my mind. How his lips tasted, how soft his skin was, his adorable face. Everything about him made me become more erect.