PART 10: Inside You

. .═══════╗
𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭. 𝐒𝐨, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭.
╚═══════. .

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

As Yin drove us to his house, I continued to stroke myself and moan his name over and over.

"Hold on, baby," he said and I knew it's still far away from his house. He was trying to calm himself down even though I could see that his lower part had already become very erect.

But I really couldn't control myself anymore. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt, making Yin take his eyes off the road and gave me a confused look.

"Love, put your seatbelt back on," he said as his eyes went from the road, back to me and vice versa but I didn't give a damn about what he said.

I shifted my body in his direction and immediately sat down on the passenger seat with my knees on it, approaching him. As I was being appropriately supported, I had one hand on his knee and the other behind his seat. My lips were just a few inches from his skin as I breathed into the crook of his neck. I gently kissed his neck and when he grunted a little, I felt at ease using my tongue on his delicate skin. Oh gosh, so good.

"War...baby..."

I gave him countless tender kisses on the neck, which caused him to breathe more and more laboriously. My hand had travelled from his knee to where it now rests on his thigh. I caught his flesh between my plump lips with my teeth and my tongue at the same time, making a vivid, scarlet mark. So pretty.

Being so preoccupied teasing him, I didn't realize he had already stopped and parked the car on the roadside.

"I'm gonna fuck you here," he said and unbuckled his seatbelt, pushing his seat to the back, then dragged me to be on top of him, straddling him.

━━ ・━━

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

My patience was truly put to the test by this man, which is something I am unable to do when it comes to him

My patience was truly put to the test by this man, which is something I am unable to do when it comes to him. Both of us were already naked in my car that I had stopped by the side of the road. The mark that I had placed on his skin was already fully evident, marking that he's mine.

My car's tinted was dark, so no one could see inside but the movement of a car already told everything.

"Oh, yes Yin! Fuck me harder!!!" War whimpered, throwing his head back as I kept thrusting inside his hole over and again. I didn't know how many rounds we already did but neither of us wanted to stop.