PART 20: Hungry For You

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

After a 'long car ride' and celebrating my birthday outside, we came back to Yin's studio early in the morning. We both were under the shower and I wrapped my hands around him, bringing him closer to me as my lips found his once more, pulling him into a sweet kiss. We were both being drowned by the hot water as it wet our bodies. I was able to glimpse his lovely face as water drops made their way down his cheekbones and his wet hair, which was somewhat messy and softly lying on his forehead.

I smiled at Yin's affection as he gave me one of his sweetest smiles and gave me another short peck on my forehead. "I love you," he said and kept showering my face with a kiss while I shampooed his hair.

I giggled and landed a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you too," I replied and his smile grew bigger listening to that.

After a few cheeky touches and loving kisses, we had both washed ourselves. After we finished, we made our way out of the shower. Yin wrapped a clean white tower around my body and wiped my wet hair with the other towel. I couldn't help but smile as I stared at him.

I made my way over to the closet, looking for Yin's shirt to wear and only then I realized there were a lot of shirts in my size. I wanted to turn around and asked him but he already hugged me from behind. "I bought all of these for you, so it's easy if we want to spend time here," he said, which made me chuckle.

"It looks like you are already prepared for everything. There are also two toothbrushes in the bathroom," I replied and he smiled, then gave a deep kiss on my cheek.

"Because since I met you, everything I do, I'm thinking about you. You are always in my mind." When he said that, a smile formed from my lips without realizing it.

When love is real, it doesn't lie, cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted. It's supposed to cure all your worries and give you happiness. My feelings for Yin are beyond words. It couldn't be compared to my previous relationships because my love for Yin was greater. He made me happy, took good care of me and treated me well.

Everything has been better since I met him.

━━ ・━━

After spending two days with Yin during the weekend, I drove to my university using the car that Yin gave me which attracted a lot of attention. A student there continued to whisper while staring at my car as I exited the vehicle wearing a black sunglasses. Prior to this, I had a luxury car of my own but the one Yin gave me was way more expensive.

I knew it was excessive of him to give me a car for my birthday and at first, I also felt guilty to accept it but he insisted on doing so, saying that my existence in his life doesn't even come close to comparing this car.

I just walked a few steps when a few of my friends came to me and Bver circled his arm around my shoulder. "That's a very nice car, dude," he said, his eyes mesmerizing looking at my new car.

"My boyfriend gave it to me," I said honestly and all their eyes widened.

Boyfriend? I smiled at the words that I used and with the thought that now me and Yin are officially in a relationship. He's my boyfriend. Yin is my boyfriend.

"Tee give to you? Are you kidding me?" Win said, making me roll my eyes.

"My boyfriend, not him. What the fuck he's my boyfriend," I replied annoyingly because I wanted my friend to stop thinking that I still had a feelings for Tee. I was totally moved on and I became happier with my life now. With Yin being my side.