PART 22: Night Party

⬆ 𝚈𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝

⬆ 𝚈𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝

⬆ 𝚆𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝

A FEW DAYS LATER

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

There were a lot of people there when we got to the venue where the party was being hosted and most of them had brought a partner. Yin had just parked his car but I noticed that many people who were walking by had stopped. Perhaps Yin's luxurious car caught their attention and made them wonder who owned it, I don't know.

As he parked his car, he was the one who opened the door for me, making me smile because his treatment was the same since day one we met. He then gave his arm for me to embrace it and I did. We made jokes as we made our way to the entrance door and we attracted a lot of people's eyes. Yeah, one of the main reasons was because I'm famous in university and many knew about my two years relationship with Tee, so they were intrigued when I came here with someone else.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered and kissed my cheek slightly.

"Yinnn," I chuckled and hit his arm jokingly as we came into the big hall. We were greeted by loud music, people dancing and the smell of alcohol. I held Yin tightly, not wanting him lost from my sight and we walked to my friend's table.

"Heyyy, dude," Win said and my friends gave me a homie shake before we took a seat. I didn't understand why my annoying ex-boyfriend chose to sit at our table as well, staring intently at us who were seated in front of him.

"Can you introduce us to your boyfriend, Wanarat?" Ohm asked teasingly as I still didn't let go of Yin's arm. I looked at Yin that sat beside me and smiled.

"This is Yin Anan, my boyfriend. But you guys can call him P'Yin," I said proudly.

"Awww but why do you just call him Yin?" Bver inquired, receiving a smirk from me.