PART 8: In Your Mouth

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

"Fuck Yin. Just like that," he said, my hair pulled back by his hands. My tongue licks the slit on the tip as pre-come seeps out from him. We were currently in my room in this studio and totally naked.

"Umphhh Yin. Do that again, love," he moaned as my tongue flicked across his tip. He was pulling on my hair and his force was searing the roots. My hands squeezed and stroked his rigid erection as his long length was almost not able to fit in my mouth. He really hardened up.

He jerked his hips and began throbbing into my mouth halfway down. He pulled away while wiping my lips with his hands as I'm on the verge of gagging because of his sudden move.

"Again," he said breathlessly, receiving a smirk from me.

I began to pump his cock with my hand while kissing all around his cock and balls. I opened my mouth and put himself into my mouth again, sucking him up and down while my eyes focused on his reaction.

I presses himself into my throat, fucking my mouth with his cock. My hands were holding his thighs and I kept pleasuring him without stopping. The feeling was too great to have him in my mouth and his reaction made me become more pleased to do this to him.

I kept repeating the same action, moving my mouth on his manhood up and down and his breath was getting heavier. His body jumped and began to shake up uncontrollably.

"Ahhh! ahhhh yes! ahhh!"

"I'm going to come, love!"

"Swa-swallow me!" He moaned loudly and he didn't need to tell me that as I was also willing to do so.

My fingers stroked the bulging veins on his slowly fading erection as he released with long, forceful jerks. My mouth swallowed all his juices and my tongue licked the remaining juices on his manhood until there was no left. I loved how he tasted. It's gonna be my favorite meal after this.

"You're so crazy," he said and after a while, he changed his position to sit, then made me lay down.

"It's my time to pleasure you," he smirked and took my cock in his palm, making me gasp with the feelings of his warm hand.

━━ ・━━

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

My mouth watery looking at his huge cock in my palm. Staring at his stunning face, I circled the head of his cock over and over with my tongue which made him growled.

"Oh umphhh babyy..."

Yin was so fucking hard and the more I played his cock with my tongue, the more him wriggled.

Smiling, without any hesitation, I swallowed his cock in my mouth. "Fuck!" He screamed, closing his eyes and throwing his head back. I bobbed my head up and down. I sucked on him more forcefully the deeper I took him. I would occasionally get up for air and circle my tongue around his pink tip, which would elicit a guttural groan from him. His thighs would tremble before his muscles tensed as I put him back inside my mouth.