PART 25: Keep Loving

3 YEARS LATER

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

It's fascinating how our perception of typical everyday events can be altered when we have true love in our lives. Yesterday when I was looking at the 22 years old me in the old photographs, I remembered I questioned my worth, questioning what is love. I remembered how I begged for someone to stay in my life and appreciate me but looking at myself now, I saw the happy smile on my face and those crystal clear eyes.

I realized how much I changed. Everything has changed. I'm so happy with my relationship with my love in these three years. I had never questioned my worth because Yin always made me feel I'm the luckiest person in the world.

Everything. Happy. Sad. Jealous. Sulking. Yes, I had experienced it with Yin but it only made our love stronger. Falling in love is just the beginning but as time goes on, it takes so much more than love to sustain a loving relationship.

Communication to a relationship is like oxygen is to life. Without it, it dies. Yes, good communication is what will bring us both back to center every time we have an argument. Yin always plugged his ear if I wanted to say something, so I was.

Loving, communication, appreciation and understanding. Yin showed me all of these. The more time I spend with him, the deeper I fall in love.

"This has drawn greater attention to the region and to the enhanced-"

Ding Ding Ding

I made a hand gesture to my employee to start talking for a while as the notification popped up a new message from my boyfriend.

"Baby, I miss youuu 😭," Yin sent a message to me which made me chuckle.

The more I spent time with him, the more pampered he became. Just like wine tastes better with age, the love that binds our relationship grows deeper and deeper as the years pass by.

"Are you a baby? You hugged me so tight last night but you still miss me?" I replied while grinning and when I lifted my head, all the employees in the meeting room looked at me, which made me immediately change into a serious expression.

I cleared my throat. "You can continue," I said to one of the employees.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

After wrapping up the meeting, I drove to Yin's studio to meet him. Do you see how much I love him? He simply said he missed me but it already made me finish the meeting earlier to go to him.

As I arrived at his studio, I came inside and saw he was busy with a photoshoot with his grumpy face. Yin didn't see me at first but his assistant made a hand sign to him, making him turn to look at me who walked upstairs.

I looked at my watch. He supposedly finished it in 30 minutes, so I planned to wait for him in our room in the studio but it wasn't even 10 minutes but he also entered the room.

"Babyyy," he grumbled and pulled me into a hug. "I miss you so much," he said, causing me to chuckle.

"Are you already finished with your work?" I asked and he hummed as a response.

"You look so tired, love. You should take a rest."

"You are so busy these past few weeks," I said as Gallery Int Fashion Fair was just a few weeks from now, so he was kinda busy with the photoshoot and all the management process.

"You're also busy. You don't kiss more than 24 hour now," he grumbled like a child.

I chuckled and cupped his face. "I kissed you last night. But you already fell asleep. I also kissed you this morning when I woke up from sleep."