RECAP: "Play The Queen"

PREVIOUSLY ON "PLAY THE QUEEN"

—Priam the USC President has a problem—

"You're a serious man. You're a workaholic. What we need to do is to show that you're a human too. That you're relatable to the students."

"So you think finding me a First Lady will make me more human, more relatable? Do you think the students will believe that I—someone whom they see as heartless and detached—am capable of being in a relationship?"

"That's why we have to make it believable. It doesn't have to be real. It just needs to look real. As I said, perception is everything."

—Fabienne the theater actress has a problem—

"Fab . . . I'm sorry, pero kailangan na naming i-terminate ang part-time contract mo sa amin."

"Naintindihan ko, sir. Kasalanan ko rin."

"Kumusta ho ang application ko for the student aide program?"

"Sorry, miss, pero hindi ka qualified. Taken na ang lahat ng slots, eh. Kung sanang mas napaaga ang application mo, nakahabol ka siguro."

—Fabienne sees glimmer of hope—

Good day, Ms. Fabienne Lucero! You are being considered for the limited USC scholarship."

—Castiel meets Fabienne and makes a proposal—

"You need to act as the First Lady by pretending to be in a relationship with him. You need to put on a show and make everyone believe that you're the perfect couple."

"I accept the offer. Thank you for giving me this opportunity."

—Priam meets Fabienne at Moonbucks Cafe—

"You must be Fabienne Lucero. The star of last theater season's Mulan."

"And you must be the USC president, Priam . . . "

—The President makes a promise to his pretend First Lady—

"As long as you're with me, you will be under my protection."

—A busybody becomes suspicious of the USC president love's life—

"The incumbent USC president must be planning to run for reelection, and the low approval ratings weren't helping him. So this must be where this whole date thingy came in. Looks like I found my next target. I have another big fish to catch and fry."