Chapter 1

-Moving in day-

As I walked up to his humongous mansion I got a little nervous.

"I can do this. He's just your ex." Why in the world am I talking to myself, I look like a complete idiot.

And just to make things worse, speak of the devil. Peter probably heard me pull in and most likely just saw me talking to myself. Like an idiot.

"Knight when will you stop talking to yourself?" He asked me with a huge smirk on his face. That beautiful face.

He's your ex. Stop thinking like that.

"When you stop asking me that." I told him. He seemed pleased with my reply. Good start.

"Here let me help you with these boxes before you break all your stuff." Peter told me.

He walked over to me and took the box out of my hands, he smiled down at me and I couldn't help but look back up into his gorgeous green eyes.

I quickly looked away and handed him the box. He pulled away slowly taking the small box I was holding labeled Bikinis.

"Hmm bikinis eh? Don't worry I got a big pool out back." He laughed at me because I had a box just for my bikinis.

-2 and 1/2 hours later-

"Violet you remember Chase Lockwood right?" Peter asked me looking across the kitchen island as he was getting some water.

"Yes Peter. We literally just graduated four days ago. How could I not remember him?" I told him acting like he was crazy that I wouldn't remember Chase.

"Okay good because he's coming over in about an hour. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I could use some time with friends." I shyly said back immediately looking down at my hands.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Chase won't think or treat you any different just because your now living here." Reassuring me I looked up to him and smiled.