Chapter 9

"Look kid, if you think your just gonna get away with keeping secrets and hurting Violet who is like my little sister, your dead wrong." Colton said to Chase.

"Okay. Won't happen again. But I won't tell her why I was punching walls." Chase told him.

"Then tell me. Now." Colton said with a cold look across his face.

Chase's face turned cold and he went to punch Colton, again. He went for the face with one arm and the side with another arm.

"Nice try." Colton said grabbing both of his wrists.

Chase walked away and went upstairs to his room. I walked downstairs to go talk to Colton. He was in the kitchen making a sandwich, or at least that's what it looks like.

"What did he say?" I asked Colton.

"That he wouldn't hurt you again, which I doubt. And he wouldn't tell me or you why he was punching walls. When I asked for him to tell me he tried to hit me again. May I point out tried." Colton replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Great." I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry. If he wants to fight me then he can. Tonight. At the club I trained at for about 4 years. After this he won't take a step near me." Colton said smiling proudly.

"We're all coming right?" I asked eagerly.

"Of course little sis." He said with a wink.

Peter came down the stairs and realized that he hasn't talked to Colton in awhile and noticed that he was in his kitchen.

"Hey Colton. How have you been?" Peter asked trying to strick up a conversation.

"Good. You?" Colton answered.

"Good." Peter said. Then walking away to go to the basement. Probably to work out.

Can't wait to see how things play out tonight.

--
{Sorry this is really short, this chapter is kinda just a filler. The next chapter is gonna have a lot of action, which I've never really wrote before so hopefully it'll turn out good. Hope you enjoyed the short chapter lol. ~Vampliciousdiaries~}