Chapter 8

Our plans finally in action. We have Peter where we want him and Chase is just about to get back. Scarlett was upstairs watching and listening. I was just about to go downstairs and do something I haven't done in a long time. But it'll get Chase mad so hopefully it works.

As I walked downstairs I saw Peter sitting on the couch on his phone. I walked over to him silenting and took a deep breath. I kissed him from the side and he turned to look at who it was.

"Violet? What are you doing? Your with Chase." He asked confused.

"Yeah, well he's made me mad. And I needed a break." I said looking down to him.

"Violet Knight sneaking to be with me. Okay. Well come over here." Peter said with a slight smirk which grew bigger as I came closer.

I sat down next to him and he began kissing me. I returned with kissing him back.

"I missed you Violet." Peter said pulling away for a moment.

I couldn't say anything back, I just gave him a blank stare and kissed him again. The plan is working. I heard Chase come in the front door. Once he turned to the left he would see us making out.

"What the hell?!" Chase screamed at the both of us.

We both turned to look at him. Peter looked a little nervous but I have him a smirk.

"Peter I'll deal with you later." Chase said in a stern voice.

"But you. Outside. Now." Chase said in a furious voice.

We walked outside and stopped in the sidewalk that lead to the road.

"What? Did I make you mad?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Duh!" He screamed at me.

I just stood there staring at him.

"You damn bitch!" He yelled so loud it made me flinch.

Before I could say I anything, I got a damn hard punch in my side. I clenched my side staring up at him in fear. He had a hand clenched around my wrist and it hurt like hell.

"Hey! Get your hands off of her!" I heard a familiar voice call out to Chase.

I turned to see who it was and it was Colton. The older brother I never had.

He was getting out of his truck. Once he got to us he took Chase off of me and at this point everyone in the house was outside watching, Peter, Scarlett, and Makayla.

"You might want to back up Vi." Colton said to me. That was his nickname for me, Vi.

I listened and backed up. As soon as I did Colton gave Chase a good shove. Chase went for a swing at him but Colton caught his wrist.

"You don't want to mess with me. I'll take you down before you even lift an arm to hit me." Colton warned. "Even if you did, it wouldn't phase me. Your a weakling."

Chase looked afraid and turned and got in his truck and drove off.

"I'm not done with him." Colton said.

Colton turned around and faced everyone smiling with so much happiness.

"Who missed me?" He smiled at us.

"Colton your back from the Fighting Championships!" Scarlett yelled at her brother running over to him leaping into his arms. "So glad you won!"

"Yeah, number one in the country." He smiled brightly with confidence. "I go back in two years to see if who makes it to the Championships can beat me, if not, I'm still number one."

-A Day Later-

"Ah, Chase. I've been waiting for you to come back." Colton told Chase. "We have some things to discuss. Seems that you've been an ass."