Chapter 5

"Violet where are you going?" Chase asked me looking confused.

"Did you not just hear what the bitch Makayla screamed at Peter? What she just called me?" I half yelled in fustration at Chase.

"N-no I did. But-" He stopped talking when he realized I was already walking away.

I walked up to Peter's house with much more confidence than I did the day I came here. I turned the knob on the front door and flung it open. Peter and Makayla were standing in the kitchen arguing but immediately stopped at the sight of me.

I probably looked like a phsyco bitch. Oh well.

I walked up to Makayla and stared her dead in the eyes, with anger and confidence.

"Your the whore. Not me." I said through gritted teeth.

I punched that bitch in the face, not thinking twice. And I don't regret doing so. I turned on my heels and walked to the door that was still open might I add. I turned around to look at them.

"Go ahead and cry whore. Cry to your dick of a boyfriend." I said with a slight smirk.

God that felt good.

I walked out of the house not bothering to shut the door, I joined Chase in his truck.

"Drive." Through gritted teeth I demanded.

"Why?" Chase asked curious.

"Well if you'd rather listen to Makayla cry because I punched her, okay."

Before Chase could pull out of the driveway fast enough we heard Makayla let out a cry of pain and then she screamed.

**

Once we arrived at Chase's house he walked upstairs, leaving me behind. I sat down on the couch waiting for him to come back down, I waited a good 15 minutes. It was silent in the house. Until the silence was broken by Chase yelling in anger, I heard something hit something not sure what but I rushed upstairs.

I turned to the right and entered the room in which Chase was in. He was staring at the wall and I looked to see what he was looking at. I saw a hole in the wall. I'm guessing that that was the sound I heard. I looked around the vacant room and saw tons and tons of holes and dents in the walls, and in the center of the large room there was a punching bag which could have seen better days. And could use a wash to get the blood off.

I wondered why Chase, Chase who never has any problems, would be punching walls.

"You weren't suppose to see this." Chase said through gritted teeth and never looked at me just stared at the wall.

"W-why are you punching the wall?" I asked turning to look at him. He never looked back.

"Peter pissed me off and is getting on my nerves." Chase explained still not looking at me.

I began to wonder why he wouldn't look me in the eye. This isn't like Chase, he never can't look me in the eye.

"Well what are the other holes and dents from?" I asked him.

"I can't tell you." He said with no emotion showing at all.

"I just want to know why you punched the walls all the other times." I told Chase.

"I can't tell you Violet." Chase said finally looking me straight in the eyes.

On our way back to Peter's the ride was silent. Chase's knuckles were white from the tight grip he had on the steering wheel. Once we got back to Peter's we both noticed that Peter was asleep on the couch. I saw that Peter's bedroom door was shut, I assumed that Makayla was in his room. I guess they're still fighting. Chase stopped before he went into his room. Our rooms are next to each other. I stopped when he stopped.

"Goodnight Violet." Chase said looking in his room. "I love you." He looked at me when he said that last part.

"Goodnight Chase, love you too." I walked in my room and shut my door.

Tomorrow shall be fun. A pissed off Peter. A mad Makayla. And a Chase with anger issues hidden very well. And me, pissed off.